Anybody ever play FATE?

Kinda hoping that Delve will hearken back to those FATE infinite dungeons. I always wanted something like this. All that worries me is the dynamite and flare keybindings.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2018, 2:27:01 PM
In order for infinite dungeons to truly work, there need to be some sort of how deep you can go ladders rather than wich level you are.
Else people will just abuse density maps and the cool idea will be forgotten.
"
Viljan wrote:
In order for infinite dungeons to truly work, there need to be some sort of how deep you can go ladders rather than wich level you are.

This is exactly whats coming in delve. If you listen to the comentary of chris, he states that they wanted to offer a longer motivation than the previous leagues and now you can not only compete in levels, now it will track how deep you managed to go into the mine and compate with other players.
"
filix wrote:
"
Viljan wrote:

This is exactly whats coming in delve. If you listen to the comentary of chris, he states that they wanted to offer a longer motivation than the previous leagues and now you can not only compete in levels, now it will track how deep you managed to go into the mine and compate with other players.

hahaha well thats good news :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info