Delve league has +2 key binds ...Xbox keybind issues?

"
Grumble1711 wrote:
It would help if we could turn things like auras (which tend to be always on) from the skills menu rather than from the controller.

This x 500000000
Psalms of Moribund
thinking about picking up an x box one x to compensate for bad internet, I'm getting constant disconnects on pc version every time I use a portal. I am not judging by achievements but does xbox have the same set of challenges that PC has for delve league?
"
thinking about picking up an x box one x to compensate for bad internet, I'm getting constant disconnects on pc version every time I use a portal. I am not judging by achievements but does xbox have the same set of challenges that PC has for delve league?

If a mirror of you played on xbox then you would have 16 challanges completed, if you are talking about those 40 season challlanges.
"

That's not going to help your internet connection issues. At best, you might have some reduced rendering lag and dynamic resolution reduction help, there, and maybe some load/cache improvements. But, the standard HDD is a 5400 rpm Seagate.

You'd get better load performance, for what your bandwidth can tell your console, with an external SSD, which is significantly cheaper than a whole XBox One X.

HOWEVER, some players have remarked that they've had issues getting PoE to update/patch properly if the alternate install of the SDD is used. You may want to do some background on that or ask Tech Support if there are any issues with external SSDs and PoE.

PoE is not robust when it comes down to dealing with bandwidth/internet issues. It will cry and crash on something that other games will wait patiently for. One reason is that it's probably dumping a heck of a lot more info down the pipe. /dunno But, your best bet is to do all you can to optimize the internet connection you have.

Run wired, only. Use your XBox diagnostics to check your connection and if you're having issues, call your ISP. Check your router and either be sure that your XBox is getting the port access it needs (The listings are on the XBox site, just Google) or you can enable PnP Functionality, if your router has that toggle, to let your router's PNP handle port assignments. (Sometimes a bit security-risky if you're concerned. It's better to manually forward them or have a router with more custom firewall capabilities.)

Gameplay focused stuff would be to wait for your character and zone to load, fully, before doing anything and to at least pause a second before porting anywhere. This may halp the client/server sync. But, when loading up something that's waiting for a ton of info to get to your XBox, the only solution is really going to be a good, fat bandwidth, internet connection. Some good loading performance can be had with an SSD, but only with locally stored data and some caveats may apply regarding getting patches pushed to it correctly.

All just my opinion, of course. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info