How Bad will it be?

Lab gauntlet 2.0 mated with Battle Royale death zones.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Yet another no-go league in my book.

I use to play at my own pace, but not at defined speed set by developers.
The darkness mechanic and reckless moves you need to perform to get some (shitty?) rare materials, doesn't interest me on HC. You die no matter the build as long as you miscalculate by a fraction of time.

The infinite scaling difficulty brings no room for anything slower/weaker than meta.

The implementation of mechanics - speed of the cart, darkness timer and damage at higher levels, rarity of materials.

May be wrong, but I suspect this league and its mechanics have the potential to turn more hated than bestiary or lab.
Personally I'm gonna stay away from this shitshow.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 9, 2018, 7:25:20 PM
Too early to tell, but Gattuso says it well :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJHUbtR0yI8
Looks like an alternate play-style... not forced on you a bit. If you don't want to dick with it, don't. If you do, you don't gimp yourself for other stuff at all. It's just another thing to do.

They avoided the ills of Bestiary. That had the mechanic forced on you during regular play. It made it so you couldn't ignore it.

One problem I see is that death seem inevitable. You have to decide when to quit. That makes HC and leveling 95+ pretty much out.
"
chanlinexile wrote:
Thinking gonna need highest regen build I can get to last in the darkness area's lol

I'm guessing the darkness mechanic is similar to the traps in labyrinth
Going to try to stay away from this league. Unless the league MTX is good enough for me to play.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Looks like an alternate play-style... not forced on you a bit. If you don't want to dick with it, don't. If you do, you don't gimp yourself for other stuff at all. It's just another thing to do.

They avoided the ills of Bestiary. That had the mechanic forced on you during regular play. It made it so you couldn't ignore it.

One problem I see is that death seem inevitable. You have to decide when to quit. That makes HC and leveling 95+ pretty much out.

Nothing wrong with risk vs reward. Personally I have never been hooked by the mapping endgame for a variety of reasons, including the "choose your own difficulty" element and progression tied to various elements of RNG.

Having a dungeon like this could provide an endgame for those of us that enjoy the linear element of story mode and having the difficulty established by the game, not by the player. If that's how it works, anyway, I've only watched the trailer so far.
"
torturo wrote:
Yet another no-go league in my book.

I use to play at my own pace, but not at defined speed set by developers.
The darkness mechanic and reckless moves you need to perform to get some (shitty?) rare materials, doesn't interest me on HC. You die no matter the build as long as you miscalculate by a fraction of time.

The infinite scaling difficulty brings no room for anything slower/weaker than meta.

Never fear, ZiggyD is here ;)

"If you need to slow down, the crawler will slow down with you. Or, if you are feeling bold, you can lead it ahead and it will speed up."
It will likely be like abyssals fissures where they will go real fast if you also go real fast. this wont be like that awful light the beacon crap from the act content.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
If the cart speeds up when you move ahead why even have the cart if it's not a restricting feature?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info