[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
im apparently missing something in the guide but how are we generating frenzy chargers?

You are missing a lot then :P
It's all written out.
Raider on Bosses, Blood Rage for Clear.
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
im apparently missing something in the guide but how are we generating frenzy chargers?

You are missing a lot then :P
It's all written out.
Raider on Bosses, Blood Rage for Clear.

oh man im blind........ Luckily ive been using blood rage but didnt realize it gave frenzy charge thank youuuuuu
This is one of the most fun builds I've tried so far, thanks for the guide!

Just wondering, I'm still leveling and having a bit of trouble with dying often. I'm almost to a point where i can do cruel labs for raider. I've tried using bloodrage but i'm constantly having to use hp pots to barely keep up.

Am i missing some skill to leech/gain hp or do i just tough it out til 60+ when i can start using the endgame gears?

Also wanted to start using wraith skill but it takes up 50% mana and together with clarity going, can't really cast anything due to lack of mana.

Thanks!
"
obonut wrote:
This is one of the most fun builds I've tried so far, thanks for the guide!

Just wondering, I'm still leveling and having a bit of trouble with dying often. I'm almost to a point where i can do cruel labs for raider. I've tried using bloodrage but i'm constantly having to use hp pots to barely keep up.

Am i missing some skill to leech/gain hp or do i just tough it out til 60+ when i can start using the endgame gears?

Also wanted to start using wraith skill but it takes up 50% mana and together with clarity going, can't really cast anything due to lack of mana.

Thanks!

Bout to go to sleep, so only smth short for now:

U're still missing Slayer from your Cruel Lab, thats where you get overleech from. And yeah, leech is usually kinda weak during levelling since damage numbers are simply low. If you can't sustain Bloodrage, just drop it for now.

Other than that, I wouldn't recommend levelling with Ele Hit. Maybe check out the Rain of Arrows levelling Guide I linked.
I don't think you need Clarity right now since you have a Mana leech Node already. Try dropping it.

gl and hf levelling :)
Thanks for your reply!

Good to know that slayer ascendency is coming soon for me!

For leveling i'm using ROA and elemental hit for single target dps.

Will try dropping clarity and use wraith from now on.

Thanks again.
hello again,

after playing quite a bit with this i really like it a lot. small question, because its one of my next goals (some gear still shitty but w/e): mirage archer is in fact the best 6th link, right? also are some supports "more important" to quality than others (in my roa links to specify)?
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:
hello again,

after playing quite a bit with this i really like it a lot. small question, because its one of my next goals (some gear still shitty but w/e): mirage archer is in fact the best 6th link, right? also are some supports "more important" to quality than others (in my roa links to specify)?

Kinda. It is effectively a 35.6% more Multiplier for your Damage. At level 20:
DPS without Mirage: A
DPS with Mirage: B = A x (1 + (1 - 0.6) x (1 - 0.11)) = ... = 1.356 x A

"
0.11 is the less Damage that is on the Gem, applying a 0.89 Multiplier to the shots from the Mirage.
0.6 is the less Attack Speed of the Mirage, so your Damage is multipled by (1 + 0.4), which represents (your relative attack speed + the relative attack speed of the mirage)

Ele Focus is technically a bigger more Multiplier, but Mirage Archer is simply the better Support.
It helps immensely with map Clear, and keeps up Damage on Bosses even when you need to dodge. Which happens a lot on the important Bosses :P

As for the Quality, I recommend you plug your Character into PoB and check that yourself by improving the Quality on your Links and seeing how your DPS Changes.
One thing people often forget tho is the Quality on your Herald of Ice. The increased Cold Damage from it is global, so it applies to our RoA Damage as well.

Some other things to look out for:
The Jewel socket in the top left Corner is currently a waste. Instead of 3 Points there for a socket and 20 INT, you can go for the 2 Point Jewel on the lower Right and a 30 Int Node. So 10 more INT.
You are connected to Revenge of the Hunted (life and evasion node) inefficiently. Guess from the levelling trees. Connect from the lower part (where Forces of Nature is) to save a point.

Also, I think it's time to look for better Rings and an Amulet before you go fot the 6l. I think some of the Budget Trade Links are pretty affordable by now.
E: yep, just checked. Go to the low budget Trade Links for Rings and Ammys, and grab some from there that have WED (%increased elemental damage with attacks)

Cool to see you are enjoying the Build, and ty for the Feedback :)
Keep me updated on how it goes, always gives me Pointers on what to improve on in the Guide.
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 4, 2018, 12:18:01 PM
wow thanks so much for looking over it, the tree mistakes were indeed from lvling. as for the 6l: i just got it less fusings than i want to admit.

rings / amu you are totally right, fixing next thing tomorrow. after that loreweave i guess. ill keep you posted long time since i had so much fun on a bow char :D
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:
wow thanks so much for looking over it, the tree mistakes were indeed from lvling. as for the 6l: i just got it less fusings than i want to admit.

rings / amu you are totally right, fixing next thing tomorrow. after that loreweave i guess. ill keep you posted long time since i had so much fun on a bow char :D

Glad I could help you out :)

And big gz on the 6link :D
Everythings looking solid now. The Rings are decent, just that Damnation Whorl could use better Life Rolls. But better Jewellry will come with time :) Next up is the Amulet I'd say.
Maybe try to craft smth with

if you got some laying around. An Opal ring with that + some res maybe and crafted Life goes a long way. Can also use it on Amulets obviously :P

If you go for the Loreweave, keep in mind that Belly and Kaoms are very viable alternatives that might offer more comfortable Life Levels.
But all 3 of those sell quickly again, so it's fine to test around.

Hope it continues to go as well as until now for you :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 4, 2018, 6:58:03 PM
thanks so much for your help. ok so after thinking about it at work ill for now go with belly and invest my currency into meeks. then test it and maybe still go for loreweave later.

but first new amu is priority i agree :) would that wrath unique amu help me more than rare or not that important right now?

e: nvm "that wrath" amu isnt available anyway so...:D
Last edited by viatrix_1115 on Sep 5, 2018, 4:20:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info