Season One, Race Event 32: One Hour Solo

Um, any chance of maybe running a cutthroat race & turbo races instead of these boring normal one hour races? the same people win the demigods over and over.
I'd like to see some harder races, thats all.
This is my first time competing in this. Very excited :)
In other races by the time I get to mud flats (and I run straight too the flats), I see players are already level 6. I do play a marauder. What am I doing wrong? Any good strategy's out there to earn a couple of extra point in these races?
just another race that I don't get to do because the game is dropping me every few seconds.

i had to miss the last 3h solo evening race as well.

oh well
Not sure where to post this but race has started, everytime i try to enter mud flats i get kicked from game with error;

"the terrain generator for the client is out of sync with the server"

guess race is over for me?

Thanks for any help,
Hob

EDIT
did a quick google and found some info, made a new instance of mud flats even though i had never entered it and got in, it cost me like 10 min but i guess its better than nothing.
Last edited by Hobben on Mar 9, 2013, 10:18:00 PM
The server just said "F*** YOU" and warped me into a wave of death. Hurrah!
"
Um, any chance of maybe running a cutthroat race & turbo races instead of these boring normal one hour races? the same people win the demigods over and over.
I'd like to see some harder races, thats all.

What makes you think those people won't win those races too?

Skill transcends the race type.
oh yeah; another death due to desync.. thanks for stable servers!

ign: oberarmklaus
shitty servers tonight, desync death waste of fucking time, finally uninstalled to prevent further wastes of time. thanks for showing me the light GGG
I had desync, but at least I didn't die due to it this time. It was actually much lower than earlier in fact. Died this time to just plain fucking up and getting hit with a bunch of unstable larva. Tried to quicksilver past, didn't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info