[3.5] Immortal Incandescent Heart/Apep's Sacrifice BV/CI Occultist

"
boonobosMike wrote:
How good is this build for deep delving? Also i am curious to know how are you leeching mana w/o any warlord's mark or do you rely purely on mana regen .

Having on hit warlord's mark is really nice but even without warlord's mark mana regen is ok. Getting so many mana regen nodes from scion for Pure Talent anyway also witch's regen with the jewel, i'm running blasphemy/warlord with herald of ash, enfeeble on cwdt. This feels nice over double curse aura while farming t15-16 maps and +250 delving. Very tanky overall, prolly the tankiest build ever played. I lack so many items still so can't make herald of ash/hatred which is BIG dps increase. I hope one day i will either find or craft a good shaped ring and gloves enchance for this character lol. Getting these pieces with ES is really expensive and rare.
hey im trying this build right now and my damage is really bad. Could anyone help me? Account name: Scrover Char name: ReatonBossBoi
Leveling guide, hope this help, base on my experience.
Pros: u need Regret Orb only, and use those skill till endgame
Cons: slow leveling

1-16: dual mace
- Freezing Pulse - Arcange surge (1) - Added cold
- Frost bomb with +1 level item ( look for +1 level gem vendor recipe )
- take Flame dash
- Swap to Arc - increased critical strike - Onslaught - added lightning - arcange surge (1)

16-38: dual mace ( MUST HAVE: Asenath's gentle touch and Lab 1 )
- herald of ice - herald of purity - herald of ash
- arc set up above or BV - onslaught - added fire - increased crit - controlled destruction
- flame dash - faster casting

38 till refund into ES: mace + shield, follow priority
- 6L: BV - increased crit - added fire - efficacy - controlled destruction - last one base on you
- 4L: hatred - herald of ash - war banner - flame dash
- 4L: herald of thunder - curse on hit - warlord mark - blind
- 4L: cwdt - ic - duration - molten shell/tempest shield/or something
- 3L: storm brand/orb of storm - power charges on crit - arcane surge
- 3L: shield charge - faster attack - fortify

Overall:
- Ascendancy: Profane Bloom - Malediction - Wicked ward - Vile bastion
- After we got Malediction, remove Whisper of doom on tree
- Tree nodes priority: Potency of will - Sovereignty - Faith and steel - Whisper of doom - Deep thoughts - The M-shape near shadow - Exceptional Performance
- Take any life node if you can on the tree, after those priority
- Feel free to refund points to use CI anytime you like, run on life base till i got items, still very tanky

Helpful uniques:
- MUST HAVE: Asenath's Gentle Touch - for Profane Bloom
- Lifesprig
- Axiom Perpetuum
- Light of lunaris
- Goldrim
- Belt of the deceiver
- Le heup of all
- Atziri's Foible
- Wander lust

Flasks
- life flask - diamon - basalt - granite - quicksilver
Is there a reason you go with Shield Charge as opposed to Flame Dash or Lightning Warp?
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
why not Zealot's Oath on tree?

You don't have any Life Regeneration.

"
boonobosMike wrote:
How good is this build for deep delving?

I was at depth 210 (monster lvl 81) at lvl 80, so far no problems. (I know that's not really deep, but I was somewhat suprised that it was so easy (compared to my lvl 95 starforge cyclone slayer).

"
Scrover wrote:
hey im trying this build right now and my damage is really bad. Could anyone help me?

Try to replace Elemental Focus Support with Controlled Destruction Support or Concentrated Effect Support

Perhaps you get even more damage if you take the node Throatseeker (+30% to critical strike multiplier) in the skill tree instead of the nodes Physical and Chaos Damage near the Shadow starting location. But I didn't test that yet...

"
hjeunm wrote:
Leveling guide, hope this help, base on my experience.
[...]

Jessica your guide is really great and detailed (thank you btw.), but I think that you should include or link hjeunm's leveling guide in your guide as well to make it easier for beginners or players that are new to witch builds.

"
fenixmatt wrote:
Is there a reason you go with Shield Charge as opposed to Flame Dash or Lightning Warp?

Fortify is granted only on Melee Hit.

Last edited by Hanzo_M on Jan 21, 2019, 1:28:23 PM
If it's only granted by melee hit, is whirling blades better? I am only asking because I really hate shield charge.
or maybe Leap Slam... would that work? Much better movement skill
Hello, did someone try to use the new Leage Weapon Paradoxica ?

Rarity: Unique
Paradoxica
Vaal Rapier
--------
One Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 22-87
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.51 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 12
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Dex: 212
--------
Sockets: G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
Attacks with this Weapon deal Double Damage
50% increased Spell Damage
16% increased Attack Speed
10% chance to Trigger Level 1 Blood Rage when you Kill an Enemy
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
--------
What has no siblings but is always a twin?

With those stats PoB is showing almost 3 Milion damage up from 2 Milion with Shape Foil.
Am I missing something or what? OP talks about the Golden rule as if it inflicts poison when it only states that it reflects poisons. How does this build actually proc poison on enemies?
"
fenixmatt wrote:
If it's only granted by melee hit, is whirling blades better? I am only asking because I really hate shield charge.

"
fenixmatt wrote:
or maybe Leap Slam... would that work? Much better movement skill

I tried different movement skills like flame dash or lightning warp, but without fortify you take (sometimes) too much damage. You definitely want a movement skill that can be supported by Fortify.

I also didn't like shield charge. It took my a while to get used to it, but now it feels somewhat ok. My map clear speed is ok, but of course in a party you are not as fast as a MF windripper, or a cyclone slayer with bronn's lithe + the retch + 70% inc movement flasks.
But when it comes to map bosses, well, they don't enter the arena, but you can defeat easily a boss on a t15 map with 4 players in party... alone... at lvl 80(!).

Leap slam doesn't really work, because you get stuck in mobs and your leap speed is slow. That can be deadly when you get stuck in a mob that has bloodline mods (Flame/Frost/Storm Bearers on death) or when you open a strongbox with the mod "Detonates nearby Corpses ". But with shield charge you can dive into a mob and out of it easily and also fast enough.

Whirling blades is an interesting idea. I tried it and I think it's perhaps an adequate alternative to shield charge. I didn't test it yet on tarred ground or in a map with temporal chains.

(I'm also new to this build, I'm not a pro...)

"
LuckyBoii wrote:
Am I missing something or what? OP talks about the Golden rule as if it inflicts poison when it only states that it reflects poisons. How does this build actually proc poison on enemies?

[Apep's Supremacy]

+3% to all maximum Resistances while Poisoned.

You don't kill enemies by poisoning them. You get +3% to all max res when get poisoned or if you poison an enemy (which is reflected back to you).

A jewel with the mod "5% chance to poison on hit" increases the chance to have +3% to all maximum Resistances more often.
Last edited by Hanzo_M on Jan 23, 2019, 3:08:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info