[3.5] Immortal Incandescent Heart/Apep's Sacrifice BV/CI Occultist

got minion dmg nodes after buying a fossil crafted shaper foil - gained mucho dps

dropped shield charge for whirling blades

dropped quicksilver for onslaught flask with shock immunity

got a shaped ammy that gives me frenzy and endurance charges so my map clear speed is faster

dropped inc. duration for spell echo (BIGGEST QOL CHANGE I DID) fk inc duration seriously useless gem that gives zero dmg

got lucky with bv duration enchant from uber lab

sitting pretty at about 8.7k es

can farm shaper and uber elder easily but lazy, killed uber atziri. just farming shaped t16s i guess this is end game pretty bored.

but nice build i like it a lot.
Last edited by cheeblet on Dec 22, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
"
cheeblet wrote:
got minion dmg nodes after buying a fossil crafted shaper foil - gained mucho dps

dropped shield charge for whirling blades

dropped quicksilver for onslaught flask with shock immunity

got a shaped ammy that gives me frenzy and endurance charges so my map clear speed is faster

dropped inc. duration for spell echo (BIGGEST QOL CHANGE I DID) fk inc duration seriously useless gem that gives zero dmg

got lucky with bv duration enchant from uber lab

sitting pretty at about 8.7k es

can farm shaper and uber elder easily but lazy, killed uber atziri. just farming shaped t16s i guess this is end game pretty bored.

but nice build i like it a lot.

Whats the trick for doing Uber atziri? I can barely kill the normal version without getting shredded by her passive damage reflect.
"
cheeblet wrote:
Whats the trick for doing Uber atziri? I can barely kill the normal version without getting shredded by her passive damage reflect.

Wait, how? She should literally die instantly, you burst her insta and just do all the stages in 10s for normal atziri.
"
"
cheeblet wrote:

Wait, how? She should literally die instantly, you burst her insta and just do all the stages in 10s for normal atziri.

Atziri has damage reflect and this build has no leech or reflect immunity, I have to kill her in small bursts and let ES recharge between attacks or I kill myself.
Her reflect didn't seem to be up 100% of the time, but when the reflect started hurting I backed off and waited for ES to recharge : rinse and repeat.

She was actually a cake walk, can't really kill you unless you stood in fire or tried to face tank her for too long.

That's for uber atziri though, normal atziri was about the same difficulty as a rare pack
"
Rocksteady85 wrote:
"
"
cheeblet wrote:

Atziri has damage reflect and this build has no leech or reflect immunity, I have to kill her in small bursts and let ES recharge between attacks or I kill myself.

Atziri has an extremely avoidable damage reflect phase. When she makes 4 clones of herself, one clone is holding a mirror. If you hit that clone, you take reflected damage. All you have to do is attack literally any other clone.
[/quote]

Atziri has an extremely avoidable damage reflect phase. When she makes 4 clones of herself, one clone is holding a mirror. If you hit that clone, you take reflected damage. All you have to do is attack literally any other clone.[/quote]

she also have some kind of reflect during normal phase.
why not Zealot's Oath on tree?
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Dec 31, 2018, 7:27:01 PM
Love the build. Killed uber elder with it too. Thx

How good is this build for deep delving? Also i am curious to know how are you leeching mana w/o any warlord's mark or do you rely purely on mana regen .
Last edited by boonobosMike on Jan 10, 2019, 7:21:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info