Season One, Race Event 30: Two Hour Solo

Decent drops, wasted a lot of time throwing fire traps in western before noticing they were practically useless. Got robbed of 27 by a nanometer.
Really glad the pa and ft nerf happened. Looking forward to the next 2hour+ races.

And yes, I regal'd that bow since I didn't have augs and got raped, lol...

What are you top duelists using? Still doing PA?
aka Sogonzo
Got no alchs but I got a ton of chance orbs. Chanced that axe and leap slammed my way to rank #8.

Spoiler

Placed in third hundred but managed to get first Dread Thicket, so far a lifetime achievement for me!
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Last edited by Chaosu on Mar 8, 2013, 6:08:52 PM
was the second race i played.
i got very good loot but need more practice in racing :/

GG

Rare quiver from Hillock, also found rare boots (no movment speed) and rare gloves, craftet good bow in dark forest just before entering western forest.

21 lvl,4 points, #231

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 8, 2013, 6:12:42 PM
duble post
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 8, 2013, 6:11:10 PM
Finally my first demi win. Finally. GG.

Spoiler

Was extremely close, thought I lost in the end, got really bad luck with mob spawns on my last western run.

Didn't stream this run because I'm actually not at home.

EDIT: No comment.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 8, 2013, 6:18:10 PM
Average race. #94 overall. Took too long of a shower, and PoE wouldn't load up when I got back. Ended up rushing to make a ranger, and when I got in the message of getting to Terraces popped up. Didn't have a plan, so I just took it easyish and killed most boss/rare mobs. Started off PA/FT, moved to lightning arrow/lmp after 2 Western runs. Had pretty bad gear, until I got to western when I got most of my good stuff. Chanced the quiver with 5 minutes left, before that didn't have a good one.

I am a bit cluesless here...

How do I know, how I fared in the race, how many points I earned and how many I have? Am I supposed to wade through all pages of the result list, which still leaves questions open?

Is there somewhere a "you achieved place x of y participants, place a of b chars of your profession. you gained z achievement points for ... and now have c in total."?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info