Season One, Race Event 28: One Hour Solo

Really nice a1, something like 38 minutes which is almost a personal best. I got to Western with 12 minutes left but my gear wasn't good enough hold my #1 Duelist spot. I got this but couldn't use it until the last 1m30s :(

IGN: Truncator
"
Laein wrote:
RIP :(

holy tits, i didnt even get a yellow that was relevant and you got a sword to keep you happy until level 30 or more xD
Thanks to the anti-US East Coast times, I could only make it for 20 minutes, I hit 9.04, so I got a cheap point. :)
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
The top witch just died after the league ended, that's a shitty way to lose a demi, lol.
ign: Killmour
14 lvl 60% lame ledge (zero good monster packs) and no rare for my class (found 2 rare in total, 2h mace and shield)

I'm very sad.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 7, 2013, 5:04:01 PM
Tried again although I said I wont do another race as long as they are de-syncing so much.. almost died to desinc again, and I would die if I didnt disconnect at the last second. So much for racing for me :p

You guys should really fix bugs like this or youll continue to see decline in people participating.
Worse drops (at least for the char), worse desync in many places, but reached level 13 within the last 10 seconds ^^

all other spots: white stuff
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Mar 7, 2013, 5:04:54 PM
Holy shit, that was the tightest witch battle ever until I think noobleroni got to western before inva and I did. Sucks that he died right at the end, he pulled pretty far ahead by that point.

gg all
Spoiler

I screwed up so bad and got myself desynced when I didn't even need to rush fmlllllllllllllll

Spoiler
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
As boring as ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info