Season One, Race Event 28: One Hour Solo

I think 5 points will be good result
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
RIP :(

In-Game Name: Laeini
You guys currently rolling the patch out?
I had 2 coral rings and 17 energy shield while running through upper submerged and got sent back 4 caverns to my corpse from full health. So i shrug and get on a ranger to get a few points. Back in submerged as a ranger, I leave a room, glitch back in, leave it again, glitch in again. This happens 6 times. So I quit...

Too much desync... Just wanted to rage a bit!
Ill go make dinner!
just suicided out of frustration. not a single blue/yellow item i could use / was decent. nothing at the vendors. not a single transmute. nothing.

sub 20 min brutus, but who gives a fuck. if you run around with white items and not even flasks. this race system is just bullshit sometimes.

i mean, i wouldnt mind so much, if there were like 50% solo 1h races. then you can just try for half and hour and if the game doesnt like you, you wasted half an hour. but most of the time its longer races and with groups and shit. just a waste of time
Last edited by bibi1338 on Mar 7, 2013, 4:39:46 PM
"
If you look at the exilestats.com site it say that you are awarded 1 point for beeing top 25% but if you read event info here in forum it say that the top 20 gets points only. Which one is it? I got in 42:nd but was top 25% (got a bronze star) but my profilepage say I only got 4 points for last race and i got those 4 for reaching level 13-14 so does not look like I got any point for the "bronze star"??

Exile Stats seem to do their own points system. It is unrelated to Race Points, and has nothing to do with the Path of Exile system or awards.

Well, got 1-shot by Brutus. Next time....
completely laggy as can be today....the DDoS attacks on the servers need to be stopped
Noobed it up on Hailrake, so started again just going for 13. My RNG was hilarious. Not a single transmute, alt, or necklace, but I did get these...

Spoiler
I'm level 15 in western. I enter a town portal, hear enemies hitting me ON THE LOAD SCREEN, cannot alt-f4 out of the game, log back in, get stuck with a 82 person cue, and I'm dead.

So it goes.
Last edited by FILM on Mar 7, 2013, 5:00:15 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
If you look at the exilestats.com site it say that you are awarded 1 point for beeing top 25% but if you read event info here in forum it say that the top 20 gets points only. Which one is it? I got in 42:nd but was top 25% (got a bronze star) but my profilepage say I only got 4 points for last race and i got those 4 for reaching level 13-14 so does not look like I got any point for the "bronze star"??

Exile Stats seem to do their own points system. It is unrelated to Race Points, and has nothing to do with the Path of Exile system or awards.

Yep, it's not really possible for me to track the official race points (I can't know things like who cleared different areas first). Because of this I just made my own system for ranking players based on their performance in races. I needed some way to answer questions such as "which is better one win or two second places?" So I (quickly) threw together a system which allowed me to do that.

I will try to make it more clear on the site that my ranking system has nothing to do with official league points (I'd love to track those too but I can't without scraping them from the season ladder page, which didn't exist yet when I made my system).

I'll add a little message at the top with a link to the official season ladder or something!

EDIT: I added a disclaimer at the top and changed "points" to "exile stats points". Hopefully that helps eliminate confusion in the future.
Last edited by YourOldLieutenant on Mar 7, 2013, 5:08:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info