Does character effects affect fps/resolution?

Hello. So random question. Does and if so how bad does character effects(mtx) affect fps/resolution. I notice in some areas when theirs alot of mobs and I have minions also(mostly incursion) the resolution drops a bit and fps slightly. Does character effects make this worse? I wanna get a character effect but I also don't wanna run the game too hard. Anybody have any experiences with this?

FYI I'm on xbox one S
Last edited by Magnesium360 on Aug 3, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
"
Magnesium360 wrote:
Hello. So random question. Does and if so how bad does character effects(mtx) affect fps/resolution. I notice in some areas when theirs alot of mobs and I have minions also(mostly incursion) the resolution drops a bit and fps slightly. Does character effects make this worse? I wanna get a character effect but I also don't wanna run the game too hard. Anybody have any experiences with this?

FYI I'm on xbox one S

amount of spells/time vs amount of monsters is the core problem, zones also mathers alot, servers will mather from time to time.
Character effects seems fine, but its safe to say it will not increase your fps and/or resolution when the one s hits the wall.

Spell mtx like fireball/rain of fire is a big nono to one s
Ok cool. I appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info