So, how is it?

Hello all, I am new to the forum and just found out about this game, it looks VERY promising. Anyway just wanted to ask what you guys think of it. I still am not in the beta but hope to jump in soon. I don't care to know that its is a Diablo rip-off, nothing is that original anymore. So yeah, any review comment are what I'm looking for. No spoilers please, anyway hope to jump in this game soon.
It's enjoyable.
good visual, good map randomisation, they tried some new stuff with gems, passive tree and sockets in equipments.

It should get better and better I hope.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
Last edited by kodr on Mar 10, 2012, 12:27:14 PM
Personally,

I love the game (surprise!).

In the pantheon of ARPG's I'd rank it 3rd in my all time favorites list (D2/TQ being 1 and 2). I say that because I have been an active member here for a little over a year and the progress this game has made is amazing, and the dedication/interaction from the developers is phenomenal.

Beyond that, the game is just 2 scoops of fun. Each 'class' is really just a different avatar which determines your starting point on the skill web. From there? You can do whatever is in reason to do. You can have a spell casting Templar, a melee Templar, a Ranged Templar.. a combination of those.. oh and you can have pets if you want to. The more skills are added to the game, the more diverse the builds will become. Until recently their weren't any Lightning-based melee Witches, but now their are. That keeps me excited for new patches, and also keeps me playing.

That said, the game is still in it's beta form. Not the 'the game is complete and we want to stress test the servers' kind of beta, but the 'a lot of balancing still needs to happen/glitches are still prevalent/entire modes of play aren't included yet' kind of beta. So, certainly, there is still a lot of work that needs to be done.

Looking forward to seeing you in the game! Hope the beta gods smile upon you :)
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Mar 10, 2012, 12:37:33 PM
Same ranking as you, but it may change in the coming months.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
Shiny gem that still needs some cutting.
However the gemcutting-process works.
The result is just a matter of time.

*me smiles upon you and grants you a blessing of my hopefully still working luck*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I came here bored out of my skull. So many people saying that this is the closest you'll get to Diablo. Truth is this game is a breath of fresh air. I absolutely love the storyline and that opening scene, OMW, It is simply brilliant.

I'm BACK :)
I got into the beta a few weeks ago and i really like it. Reminds me a lot about diablo 2 but in a good way. The visuals are really nice too.

I kind of wish there was a different currency system
Last edited by HnB on Mar 11, 2012, 11:00:55 AM
Its nice game, and its will own Diablo3 hahaha This game is "Like Diablo2 =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
sounds awesome cant wait for a key :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info