[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
pauldislan wrote:
Hi. Enjoyable build. I have difficulties staying alive, even in t3 maps. Dropped some MF and capped res but still die. What can I do to survive.

Can you link your build?

I'm using this current gear and can clear up to T13 comfortably with MF, I've even completed a T15 using slightly weaker stuff

My advice is to use as many abyssal jewels in your passive tree as possible as they increase your DPS a lot. If you need more survivability then get abyssal jewels with Damage + Maximum Life

Last edited by Kamehamebrah on Aug 15, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

This is it. Do I need to channel BF or just single rapid taps?
"
pauldislan wrote:

This is it. Do I need to channel BF or just single rapid taps?

You're missing an Ice Bite gem in your Herald of Ice setup which is a good chunk of damage and gives frenzy charges.

I'd swap your Lightning Penetration with Added Lightning Damage in your chest as a 5L for better damage.

Conc Effect is great for the damage boost if you need it, especially against bosses however your AOE chains will suffer and you'll need to get closer for your Blade Flurry to hit. This could be part of why your survivability is feeling weak if mobs are attacking you in close range. Increased Area of Effect is better for AOE map clearing and will be safer for you due to the increased range so I would personally use that to farm low tier maps for more currency.

The 5L I used for the beginning at white-yellow maps was this

Blade Flurry -> Elemental Damage with Attacks -> Added Lightning Damage -> Lightning Penetration -> Hypothermia

In terms of tapping/holding it's based entirely on your current damage. I can pretty much tap most normal packs of monsters and they will explode even in red tier maps. Rares/Uniques/Bosses I'll have to hold.

Update: Went into Path of Building and your unique claw is about 10% less DPS than the first claw I bought for 10-15c. This should be a relatively cheap upgrade for you if you find something similar

Imperial Claw Base
Attacks Per Second: 2.00
Adds 15-32 physical damage
Adds 5-116 lightning damage
25% increased Attack Speed

Attack speed and lightning damage are your main stats but try to find 2.00+ attack speed if possible. Cold/Fire damage are preferable to physical as we're an elemental build and these will help inflict ailments.

This is 10c for example and is an 11% DPS increase

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion%20Event%20(IRE001)/MJ8JRDsJ

Last edited by Kamehamebrah on Aug 16, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Thks for the advice. I'll try this when I get home.
thoughts on blood seeker & phys to lit support for this? too much of a damage/aspd cut for high reds? i prefer to just hold down rmb on map bosses and have no interest in doing t16+ any more
"
nwf wrote:
thoughts on blood seeker & phys to lit support for this? too much of a damage/aspd cut for high reds? i prefer to just hold down rmb on map bosses and have no interest in doing t16+ any more

Bloodseeker is definitely an option but as you said, I wouldn't recommend it before you get very good abyss jewels / lots of levels. Instant leech will feel amazing on BF release.

"
Hey man great build but I have a few questions about it.

1. Does the same chain of reactions happen if you are using spell instead of attack?

2. Do you think it is possible to change this build to range type (Like barrage, Ele hit etc.) or spell caster (Like Arc)?

3. Does the same huge explosion happen if I use yoke of suffering with inpulsa + HoI on other class/ascendancy? or for non-elementalist three dragons is required to proc those huge explosions

4. Do you think it would be possible to run non-mf version to speedfarm t16 maps and high level delve?

1. It works! You can use this reaction for almost anything, even kinetic blast for exemple, or blade vortex, arc etc...

2. See my first answer, I think you'll have to forget about The Tree-Dragons tho and use a Yoke of suffering. 20% movespeed on Devoto is a HUGE deal for running/ranged builds

3. I haven't tested other ascendancies per-se but I'm pretty sure it'd work (probably not as reliable/wide). On PoB elementalist gave me the most balance between clear and single target (shock effect OP), Ascendant being close second for defenses purposes.

4. Granted nothing is nerfed, might be possible to do OK in Delve but ultimately the lack of defenses will get to you. As for T16 farm, I'm doing right now in Flashback without a problem!

Sorry if I missed questions, I've been quite busy IRL
Did anyone test that build with other skills? I'm curious
I'd also love to see a MF Blade Vortex version cause I'm too noob to make my own. But I have to say that the BF version rocks and one-taps packs even with a crappy weapon and I loved it in action.
Hi, Exile
Sorry for my poor english. however i have some question of mechanism in chains.

I plan to apply this chains for Jugg.

My Frist Question.
If i link elemental proliferation likes BF - Elem.Pro in Inpulsa.
Does lightning explosion affected by elemental proliferation?

My Second Question.
as far as i know, three dragon makes lightning explosion be frozen.
I want to know, how lightning explosion makes frozen? ( Crit? or Shock Chance? )
Because I think, Conflux is the most important part of this chains.

My Last Question
Maybe same in Second Question.
as far as i know, [Hearld Of Ice - Cold to Fire] affect shock and make chains well
but other Ascendency dont have enough shock chance. so The effect will be small.

Thank you for reading.
It would be a pleasure to answer from only as far as you know. I hope you have a good day.
Last edited by junubshun on Aug 27, 2018, 1:12:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info