[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

I'm confused, is there anything in this build to deal with getting stunned?
update pls
"
celiamileshud wrote:
update pls

Oh come on. Just pick PoB and start playing around with the tree on yourself.

Or use my pastebin link on page 71 as starting point. Or lookup user Becks0816 with PoB and import the char Stonelouse (and don't forget to check wiki for "Stonelouse" )

For leveling:

use arc (see the arc witch thread here) until you want to switch. Both use a similar tree. Buy "Ornament of the East Gut Ripper" because of hits can't be evaded and go through the story until you can buy a Lycosidae shield (around 25-30c). Then drop the claw and replace it with something with as much attack speed as possible and some "added lightning damage" on top. Fill the resi gaps with whatever you find and you are already good enough for T1-T3 maps.
Last edited by Becks0816 on Mar 11, 2019, 1:25:03 PM
"
mimivirus wrote:
I'm confused, is there anything in this build to deal with getting stunned?

Found it: Lucidity node in the tree
Last edited by Becks0816 on Mar 15, 2019, 2:56:03 AM
"
celiamileshud wrote:
update pls

In case someone else beside me is still playing Ele BF - import the char "MurderFloof" (Standard league) from account Becks0816 into PoB.

I have rebuilt the skill tree in std and did a quick run in a T12 map. Absolute trash killer.
Last edited by Becks0816 on Mar 15, 2019, 3:32:37 AM
Update:

https://pastebin.com/4uugnULy

I have changed the skill tree on the right side a bit.
For those interested, this build still works just as well in 3.6 as it did in 3.5.

For those people who want a PoB for skill tree etc, go into PoB and import my character.
This should be the updated version Somayd currently uses as he helped me set it up.

Account name to import: Wiizper
Character: Wiizorb
Last edited by Wiizper on Apr 1, 2019, 2:37:34 AM
I want to build a bow variation. maybe tempest / scourge arrow.
Can someone help me with the tree?
I told the one who asked me online about some details to post more info. So here we are:

How to get the best Claw in 3.6:

1) Search poe.trade for an imperial claw with the fractured mod "adds # to # lightning damage", pick the one with the highest values (= sum of lowest value and highest value in the range): http://poe.trade/search/atohonhamayato

Ensure that it is the only fractured mod on the item.
2) Use an orb of scouring to get rid of all mods (except +46 life on hit and the lightning mod).
3) use an orb of transmutation to get a magic item with a random mod.
4) Spam orbs of alteration until you have "+27% attack speed"

You now have a magic claw with 27% increased attack speed and "adds # to # lightning damage" as mods.

5) Regal orb to upgrade it to a rare item
6) use orb(s) of annulmennt to get rid of any other mod generated by step 5). If you remove attack speed by accident, restart at point 2)

7) Congrats, you now have a rare claw with "attack speed", "adds # to # lightning damage" and the 46 life gained on hit.

8) Either ask someone who has the possibilities (check the forum for trustworthy crafting services as you hand out several ex to another person) and (let) craft the following mods:
- can have multiple mods
- Hits can't be evaded
- Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 14-16% Elemental Resistances
- 10-11% increased Attack Speed while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby

And this is how it looks like:

Side note:
Be careful when buying such a claw. I asked one guy for the price of his claw (13-166 lightning dmg, no fixed price set) but decided that the 1ex he was requesting was a too high price (his answer in the chat). Later I decided to pay it because it was the best one on the market and contacted him again. He didn't answer but immediately put the claw for a fixed price of 2ex on the market (where you still might find it). I then got a slightly less good one (13-159 lightning dmg) for 5c. I also found similar good claws for 30c on the market

Concerning the shield (was contacted in game with the question):

Highest prio is one piece equipment with "Hits can't be evaded" because we have 0 nodes in the tree dealing with hit accuracy and loose around 40% of the dmg without the mod. This means:
use a claw (rare gut ripper) or a shield (Lycosidae) to cover this aspect, especially while levelling. When you switch for end game gear, build a claw like described above and then either buy a unshattered will shield (positive: res all, plus to Life and especially damagae for channeling skills), or a rare one
with resis, life and damage boosts (need to check the options).

And because wizzi has changed the skill tree and you can't use it anymore, here are two valid options. I have seen some more variations, but I haven't tried them yet.
https://pastebin.com/dbqt9LtW
https://pastebin.com/3ikaQTCA

Last edited by Becks0816 on Apr 4, 2019, 1:21:27 PM
https://pastebin.com/ezJNxNx5
I have around 170c budget. What shall I get now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info