[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Beskaius wrote:
sorry, miss something, how 3 herald up together?

25% fire + 25% thunder + 46% ice(ice bit 130%, innervate 130% cold to fire 110% ) = 4% mana remain....

Elementalist Mastermind of Discord reduced herald mana reservation.
"
Nizmat wrote:

Elementalist Mastermind of Discord reduced herald mana reservation.

oh ok it's my first elementalist, btw i think the swap BV to BF is too early in the guide due to inpulsa cost imho
"
Jack2789 wrote:

Currently running this in HC Flashback atm, and it's definitely really fun. I don't have the currency yet to get an inpulsa's, but I'm trying to save up currency to buy one. What maps would you suggest to farm to save up for Inpulsa's? I would just farm anything randomly but atm I'm kind of struggling on maps. I feel like my damage isn't quite there yet to really clear rare mobs quickly, I also feel decently squishy making it hard to just zoom through in maps. I've been getting decent money running Blood Aqueducts which I can do insanely fast. What can I do to improve my dps or maybe at least get a little bit tankier until I can get inpulsa's? Will inpulsa's really make the build come together once I can afford it?

Edit: Got Inpulsa's 5 Link and it definitely makes a difference, running maps higher than T3 is pretty sketchy in HC with the low life, so I might just get the end game gear for higher tier maps. Any other improvements I can make?

Hey there, glad you're enjoying it!

Alright so so your progression in HC right now I'd definitely spend some time farming incursions in low tier maps to really get nice jewels (it will carry you) and more level on the skill tree.

Right now getting good rings (with damage on it) + tombfist might help you a LOT for Atlas progression.

Since this build is so point intensive, you'll need to invest more in life early and will lose some damage as a consequence. You could probably use an Abyss belt instead of the Bisco's leash for now, just get more immediate power.

An Atziri's promise helps a lot with damage too.

I'll be live on Twitch a lot this week-end so if you have any other questions, I'll answer to them live and show you exemples! Cheers
Hello! I am wondering how you stay alive. I went to maps but I only have 2.2k hp! It's insane because I get one shot by everything and cant reach level 72.... I cant play a diff build because I dont really feel like playing a different one because I REALLY Like this one! Help is much appreciated! Thanks!
Fun build. Messing around in flashback and just transitioned into this build, except I'm using brightbeak/prismatic eclipse sunder for ultra fast leap slams.

My current gear is pretty much all crap and gems need level/quality but it's still working well. Satisfying explosions and single target is alright.

Pretty much getting carried by abyss jewels like every ele attack build :D

something like 5k life all res capped 8 ascendancy taken but i fall down with a simple beyond spawn.....something wrong i always lack in mana....
i only need inpsula?
"
Beskaius wrote:

something like 5k life all res capped 8 ascendancy taken but i fall down with a simple beyond spawn.....something wrong i always lack in mana....
i only need inpsula?

Inpulsa is a pretty big deal in terms of damage, gives a bit of life but also shock immunity, which will help a lot. Beyond is scary but you seem to have good gear and should be able to survive.

Also, what flasks are you using?

"
oomar wrote:
Hello! I am wondering how you stay alive. I went to maps but I only have 2.2k hp! It's insane because I get one shot by everything and cant reach level 72.... I cant play a diff build because I dont really feel like playing a different one because I REALLY Like this one! Help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Hey dude, thanks for reaching out!

2.2k life in indeed really low at lvl 72, try to go in "combat" mode just to clear your atlas a little bit and use good rings and amulet with : 1) High +maximum life 2) Adds #elemental damage to attacks 3) Res / Elemental damage with attacks.

Then you can try using an abyss belt with life/res/strength and get some cheap Murderous eye jewels with "Adds # Damage to attacks". All those changes shouldn't be too expensive (less than 10c should make the character feel much better)! Good luck
I am currently level 76 on flashback (I got in a bit late) and this build is fun (infact, I am much faster than the person I play with and feel a bit bad lol). I am running a 5L inpulsa with red dragons. I am debating on slowly converting to the end game build but didn't see any videos related to how clear speed is on that. Got any videos / clips you can link?
Last edited by kestalkayden on Aug 10, 2018, 1:54:54 PM
"
kestalkayden wrote:
I am currently level 76 on flashback (I got in a bit late) and this build is fun (infact, I am much faster than the person I play with and feel a bit bad lol). I am running a 5L inpulsa with red dragons. I am debating on slowly converting to the end game build but didn't see any videos related to how clear speed is on that. Got any videos / clips you can link?

There's a video section at the end of the guide, you just have to scroll a bit.
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
kestalkayden wrote:

There's a video section at the end of the guide, you just have to scroll a bit.

I only saw 3 videos. Uber Elder, guardian, plus 1 map clear (with red dragon). I was wondering if you had a video/clip of the end game gear (non red-dragon variant) mapping to see the comparison of speed (you mentioned that red dragons was the satisfying part).

I was more so curious on how much clear speed / AoE suffered (if at all).
Last edited by kestalkayden on Aug 10, 2018, 6:55:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info