[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Hey guys i'm loving this build but my dps is just awful tbh i have been saving for inpulsa but i'm really wondering what is wrong with my build and if saving for inpulsa is actually hurting my build this is my path of building code it would be very apreciated to comment on it thx.

https://pastebin.com/52tccyv7
"
Hellwasta wrote:
Hey guys i'm loving this build but my dps is just awful tbh i have been saving for inpulsa but i'm really wondering what is wrong with my build and if saving for inpulsa is actually hurting my build this is my path of building code it would be very apreciated to comment on it thx.

https://pastebin.com/52tccyv7

I would replace almost everything for cheap before u buy an Inpulsa.
Also i would remove the 2 mana leech nodes for the socket on the left side and try to get uber lab

"
TheEmsleyan wrote:
"
Rossko wrote:

The claw is ok for now I think but you rly want crit on it.

Guffin made it that nice that he included links in the guide to search results you could just follow

I don't think the crit is a big issue since our only need for crit is to proc EO. I could be wrong but I haven't had any issues in that department personally.

Omg kill me :D

I was in the wrong thread (there is this thread and another guide I use/answer sometimes) and yeah you do NOT need crit sorry.

Spoiler

ive no idea on what to upgrade next, i was thinking maybe working on another ring but i'm triple balanced for wise oak and it'd be a massive pain in the ass to fix that.
There you have it. min-max your abyss jewels while holding wise oak or get better rings with flat light + ele dmg(The Taming feels rly good, i personally like it), a stronger claw with ele penetration or even Hits cant be evaded.
A stronger Belt is also possible, 50% edwa with 30% ele dmg would be a good to go :)
So is the corruption on this helm good enough for me to not need shock on my abyss jewels?

"
a0TheVE wrote:
So is the corruption on this helm good enough for me to not need shock on my abyss jewels?

getting one or two is always good, but that's a very nice helmet!
What should I do now?

I'm currently working on farming for 2 socket tombfists, a better weapon (I have a base prepared with 2 T1 Flat Elemental Damage), and maybe a better amulet. Yoke of Suffering has dropped in price to like 2.5-3 Exalts, but I don't know if it is still worth it.
Would this be worth multi modding and crafting hits cant be evaded and flat cold?

"
peepzcezar1 wrote:
Would this be worth multi modding and crafting hits cant be evaded and flat cold?

not for this build and probably not for anything else, I wouldn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info