[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
rotheee wrote:
whats ur mine depths with this build?

I'm at 300 right now but I didn't push it too much, you'll start getting one shot at this point but some people reported going at 350+ without any problem! The freeze helps a lot, build is phenomal at clearing in the 220 range very quickly though (for city outpost farm)

"
Frozen_Goosy wrote:
Hey its better to run a 4link inpulsa or a 5link rare chest ?

I'd say 4L Inpulsa and use your fusings on it every 100 you self farm, it's an absolute MASSIVE deal for the build and it is what feels amazing about it.

"
Reductant wrote:
Overall, one of my favorite builds I've played, and it looks phenomenal with Celestial HoI and Automaton HoT and HoA

Glad you like it man! Yeah I'd say one of the problem of this build is that you get the tankiness later on with levels, I tend to feel comfortable with my defenses at around level 95, which is a lot for most people. Amazing gear you have there! If you're trying to push damage a bit more for bosses, trying to craft an iLvl 83 Shaper Imperical claw to with a combination of Metallic + Prismatic fossils. You can get the AMAZING 20% pen prefix with Prismatic.

Good luck!
"
SOMAYD wrote:

I'd say 4L Inpulsa and use your fusings on it every 100 you self farm, it's an absolute MASSIVE deal for the build and it is what feels amazing about it.

It work pretty great for clearing maps, now my only problem is survivability and boss damage, but i think its because im still pretty low level, great build overall !
hello somayd how are u brother !

so got a BV elementalist lvl 93 to reroll and im interested by your build ( a lot ) Bv feels so clunky im bored .. so just a question about weapons , is the shield mandatory , also as a weapon , is there any shaped mod insanely good for this build? or just get a normal claw ? thanks and sorry for my poor english :-)
Got some equipment upgrades, did Uberlab and leveled to mid 80s. Inpulsa still only 5link (pumping every fuse i get on a 2nd one, no luck yet), but the transition to red maps was absolutely smooth. Trash just dies anyway and the single target in up to T14 so far feels totally fine, even with just a 5link and mediocre equip.

I don't try to facetank bosses and have no problems with dying to them either, so for me the build is really fun, thanks alot Somayd. :)

OK so i finished the reroll ' need to work on flasks tho , but any upgrades would be appreciated .

1 - clear is fine but single target is not optimal i guess , how can i fix this ?

2- also what are the best gems setup cause ur guide got one and another one for end game so im kinda lost .

3 - what about mana leech ?

Ps ; not a veteran player , just need to kill uber elder now and pushing delves more , currently at 320 depth and aul fight is on my map ..

TY ! :D
Last edited by lKaNz on Sep 18, 2018, 11:38:07 AM
"
1 - clear is fine but single target is not optimal i guess , how can i fix this ?

I don't know your gear seems fine (although you could use a better claw), you shouldn't have any issues with single target, unless you play Blade Flurry incorrectly (releasing stacks). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpwqO50eNII for mechanic explanation.

"
2- also what are the best gems setup cause ur guide got one and another one for end game so im kinda lost .

Depends on what you're doing. Every gem setup is there for a specific reason.

"

Look into FAQ section in second post.
"
lKaNz wrote:

OK so i finished the reroll ' need to work on flasks tho , but any upgrades would be appreciated .

Ps ; not a veteran player , just need to kill uber elder now and pushing delves more , currently at 320 depth and aul fight is on my map ..

TY ! :D

Try to get a better claw. I was able to grab this one and it improved my DPS by a lot.

So, got this setup. 82 at the moment. Damage is good and popping is fantastic. The question is - with this gear how much potential health can i get at 90-92 lvls. While trash dies fast, some damage connects and is its somewhat painful. The only way to survive at later maps/delve is to avoid gating hit?
Godly claw for anyone interested, pm in game (Shaptress ~Delve) or here.

Online now.

whats better ?
Last edited by raNYnight on Sep 19, 2018, 3:04:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info