What's easier, quad stash tab or single?

I got a few left over bucks. Was trying to decide if quad stash tab is worth it. My think is, with the setup of Xbox vs Pc. It takes long to get the cursor across the screen. And using a quad stash tab my take longer to organize and what not. Where as the regular one is smaller and I can RT through smaller tabs and be a lil bit quicker.

I play alot but I don't see my inventory getting as full as a tuber. I also just got to maps, haven't started yet. So i dunno how much loot you pick up during maps.

What you guys think?
Last edited by Magnesium360 on Jul 25, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2018, 2:52:49 PM
I think that it is a personal preference influenced by what you intend to store.

The usefulness of Quad Tabs has been improved twice since launch - first greatly with the search option (it can be difficult to find things by sight only) and now slightly by the RS jump move function.

Personally, I use Quad Tabs to throw stuff into - uniques, current league items, and chaos formula components are typical uses. I use search to find stuff later. I make little attempt to organize Quad Tabs.

For organization, I use regular tabs. Tabs for gems, jewels, items of immediate interest, formerly equipped items, rings, amulets, etc etc etc.

So I suggest that the answer to your question lies within - but if organization is your goal, I suspect that Regular Tabs is your answer. But me, I only see myself buying Quad Tabs going forward - but I do have plenty of regular tabs already.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Dont have a quad myself and im too afraid to buy one.
I can see them being extremely useful on pc but on xbox? No thanks.

Really only way i could see myself using one would be to dump all league specific stuff in to be forgotten.
Interesting. Thanks for the opinions. I like the items. I think I'll buy some normal stash tabs for organization and just one quad for dump/forgotten. Thanks guys. Quad just seems so big for a joystick lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info