Awake at 5am: are you Still Up or Up Early?

Me, the ans is ofc "Still Up."
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2018, 2:01:31 AM
Same, sadly. Never been too good at handling hot weather, and this is a pretty brutal summer for the Netherlands. Heavily impacts the sleep schedule. Just a couple more months and it'll all be over.
Still up. I procrastinate sleeping. :(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Up early. I've been working night shifts and am now trying to get back to a reasonable schedule, which involves going to bed at 17:00 now.
Up early, the cold weather here makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning though. :(

"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
the cold weather here makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning

“Stacey, are you still in bed looking at cat GIFs?”

“...uhhh... it’s... erm... it’s cold!”
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
the cold weather here makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning

“Stacey, are you still in bed looking at cat GIFs?”

“...uhhh... it’s... erm... it’s cold!”

I don't know what you're talking about...

Used to be 'Still Up' for me. I miss the days when five A.M. was normal bedtime and I could stay in bed until two...

These days? Sadly, it's 'Up Early' now, and also an infernal hour no man should ever see without having gotten there the long way. To Gehenna with mornings in general.
"Still up" for me. It comes from a decade+ of working the 3rd shift. Just can't seem to break the cycle.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I work from 2300 to 0700. Graveyard shift.

The only times I'm asleep at 0500 are during weekends. And if I do it on a Sunday, I fuck up my schedule and sleep cycle and invariably pay for it on Monday when I work.
Bring back race seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info