[3.4] Amigo's Elemental Hit Build -All content viable! (3+ mil Shaper DPS)

Where is the Uber elder video?
Hey mate. Nice guide. I started poe in ambush league and first time i got rich was in perandus league cuz of your amigoshotz build. So when it comes to bow builds i always look for your builds :D

But. There is a question i gotta ask. First let me link my items.
Spoiler

for wise oak my fire res is 120 and cold and light are 85

besides those i got 2 might of the meeks and unnatural insticts. I get my intelligence from a rare jewel with maximum life + multiplier

but still i feel i dont have enough dmg or survivability. I was playing triple herald bv build maybe becuz of that i feel this way idk.

I'm lvl 89 with 7.3k hp. cuz of jewel nodes i didnt get hp nodes so at lvl 92 i'll be at 7.8k hp. But like i said i still feel im dying too much. I think my items are kinda BIS except corrupted frostferno. My single target ele hit is really hits hard if it crit but the other ones dmg isnt high enough i guess. So what should i do?

And the last question is about elemental hit support gems. I'm using inc crit strikes but u wrote inc. crit. strikes or cold to fire. Should i change crit strikes to cold to fire?
Last edited by Drvi34 on Oct 4, 2018, 2:43:05 AM
I'm playing Avatar of fire / Resolute Technique ele hit atm, feel like the dmg isn't enough at all, I want to destroy anything, very interesting in this version of ele hit, maybe I'll swap to this when I save enough currency.
"
kalljr0 wrote:
Where is the Uber elder video?

My pc cant handle recording in the fight sry :/
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Drvi34 wrote:
Hey mate. Nice guide. I started poe in ambush league and first time i got rich was in perandus league cuz of your amigoshotz build. So when it comes to bow builds i always look for your builds :D

But. There is a question i gotta ask. First let me link my items.
Spoiler

for wise oak my fire res is 120 and cold and light are 85

besides those i got 2 might of the meeks and unnatural insticts. I get my intelligence from a rare jewel with maximum life + multiplier

but still i feel i dont have enough dmg or survivability. I was playing triple herald bv build maybe becuz of that i feel this way idk.

I'm lvl 89 with 7.3k hp. cuz of jewel nodes i didnt get hp nodes so at lvl 92 i'll be at 7.8k hp. But like i said i still feel im dying too much. I think my items are kinda BIS except corrupted frostferno. My single target ele hit is really hits hard if it crit but the other ones dmg isnt high enough i guess. So what should i do?

And the last question is about elemental hit support gems. I'm using inc crit strikes but u wrote inc. crit. strikes or cold to fire. Should i change crit strikes to cold to fire?

If you want consistency you definitely want to use crit strikes... Also i dont know if cold to fire is worth it anymore, now that the combat focus jewels have been nerfed when converting the damage...

If you are dying too much, are you using the lioneye jewel? The amount of leech it gave me was just very, very good
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
scisco wrote:
Why not take phase acrobatics? That's a pretty strong source of defense.

I definitely would for deep delves and HC :)

but i play SC, so i like getting the deeps, but yeah definitely a good option to take it
"
Cruzzz wrote:
What jewels Use i play HC?
Life fire dmg aps?

Yes, and crit multi
"
Manerma wrote:
If you are already using a bow swap for single target, why not just put a single target 6L ele hit gem setup there and replace frostferno with a rare helm with accuracy, life and resist?

I would if i had a 6link chin sol with corrupted crit chance
"
Dirtyacek wrote:
Hey, could u make version without xoph´s blood ? it would be nice and good for a lots of players. thanks

Ok, ill make the PoB
Hello. Got interested in this build. So if I would like to switch to it, do I need to change my gear? Or only tree and jewels? Because I think two Taming rings gives a lot of damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info