[3.4] Amigo's Elemental Hit Build -All content viable! (3+ mil Shaper DPS)

What do you think about Quill Rain?

Any tips, currently looking at +8 frostferno, ele hit tombfists and lv 21 gems (although so expensive may never happen).
I am currently enjoying the build, however when I look at the POB for this and compare it to the video and build guide I am wondering why you have the Tempest Long Bow featured in the write up and the POB shows me the Chin Sol as your main bow.

I might be reading POB wrong but was curious.

Last edited by RipKevlar on Aug 8, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
"
RipKevlar wrote:
I am currently enjoying the build, however when I look at the POB for this and compare it to the video and build guide I am wondering why you have the Tempest Long Bow featured in the write up and the POB shows me the Chin Sol as your main bow.

I might be reading POB wrong but was curious.

I am using weaponswap -tempest for clear, and Chin sol for bosses -if the tempest is equipped in the PoB its my mistake :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
johnlennon87 wrote:

Any tips, currently looking at +8 frostferno, ele hit tombfists and lv 21 gems (although so expensive may never happen).

I am curious, do you not have mana problems with quill rain?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
illusaen wrote:
What do you think about Quill Rain?

the tempest is better dps wise :)
Why not a 3rd Might of the Meek in the Scion starting area?
"
johnlennon87 wrote:

How do you get by with so little accuracy? Only a small amount on one ring.
The 3rd might of the meek is pretty much gonna do the same as a damage jewel. However you get a little more movespeed with the damage jewel, since you dont lose out on the big attackspeed/movespeed node.

On top of that, you will be able to get life on the jewel :)
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info