[3.4] Amigo's Elemental Hit Build -All content viable! (3+ mil Shaper DPS)

🔸🔶 Please Take your time to follow me on Twitch and on YouTube! 🔶🔸

Hello fellow exiles!

I am finally back with another build guide! This time we are abusing the INSANELY BROKEN skill, Elemental Hit, that recently in patch 3.3 had a rework. Taking advantage of Conversion and Avatar of fire we are able to aquire massive amounts of damage, which allows us to have both a great offensive, aswell as defensive build.

The Build is capable of clearing all endgame content (havent tried Hall of Grandmasters)

DISCLAIMER: This Build is not meant for beginners, and require some gear to get started. So i would not try this build unless you have atleast a few exalts ready to spend -But don't worry, it will be worth every penny! ;)

And of course, if you got any questions regarding the build be free to ask me ingame at @TheAmigoBoyz_EleShit

FAQ

FAQ

• How do you generate powercharges? -Since we can only deal fire damage, we can not use Herald of Ice or Herald of Thunder to proc our CoH-setup. So what i did, was i used a Shaped Ring, with "Assassins mark on hit" for that sweet 120% extra crit chance while mapping. You can also another option which includes the Blue Dream jewel, of you would like to use another ring instead
  • I cannot sustain my mana cost, what do i do? -You need to make sure you have grabbed some mana leech on the skilltree, if you don't take the claw nodes (and have Lioneyes Fall Jewel). While leveling you will likely still get mana problems, since the leech is based on your damage, and the damage isn't high enough while leveling. So a thing you can do is either to use elreon jewelry while leveling, or get a thiefs torment ring. It gives alot of mana on hit

Mechanics
Core Mechanics (explanation from patch 3.3)

So the build is cool and all, but how does it work? -Well it's a little complicated but i'll try my best to answer.

Elemental Hit is a skill which adds a ton of elemental damage of each element to the attack. What's special about it, is however, that every time you attack, the skill chooses a certain element, of which you can only deal damage with. So this means, that even though it adds a lot of damage, you can only deal damage with one element at any given time.

This does indeed seem pretty bad at first glance, but luckily we have some jewels called "Combat Focus".

These Jewels makes us able to force a Elemental Hit to always choose the same element whenever we attack. So what we do is that we use two of these jewels, so that we always deal fire damage. The reason for this, is because we take use of a keystone called Avatar of Fire. This Keystone converts 50% of all damage types to fire, but makes us unable to deal damage with any other element. But since we only can deal fire damage anyways, this doesnt hurt us. Instead it essentially DOUBLES our damage, since we get some of the cold and lightning part, of the skill converted to fire! To make it even better we take use of Call of the Brotherhood aswell as Cold to Fire Support, to maximize the conversion.

In total we get:

• 50% of lightning damage converted to fire (Avatar of Fire)
  • 40% of lightning damage converted to cold (Call of the Brotherhood)
  • 100% of cold damage converted to fire (Avatar of Fire + Cold to Fire support)

All in all it gives us a grand total of 2,9 times more damage than the base skill!!!

Videos of The Build In Action

Videos

• (3.3) Elemental Hit Ascendant - In Depth Build Guide in Incursion League - link
  • (3.3) Elemental Hit vs. Red Elder (Faceroll Alert!) - link

Having some problems with OBS and lag, so i havent been able to record any Uber Elder/Guardian runs so far

THE BUILD:

Pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Crazy Clearspeed with QoTF
  • Keep your frenzy charges in boss fights!
  • Permanent Leech buffer (40-60% regen with almost permanent uptime)
  • Uber Lab farmer
  • Crazy Damage! -Up to almost 4 million Shaper DPS
  • Can reach over 7k life with Kaoms!
  • All Content viable

Cons:
  • Can be VERY expensive
  • Cannot do Reflect Maps

The Skilltree:

Skilltrees and different Ascendancy options:

Skilltree + Path of Building

Ascendant - Clearspeed version (QOTF + Inspired Learning)

Ascendant - Bossing Version (Kaom's Heart)

Ascendant - No Xoph's Blood (Take AoF)

Note1: you might want to grab additional Int/Resists from the tree if you gear doesnt provide enough -And if you are looking for more DPS, look at the blue areas on the picture above

Note2: Unnatural instinct is currently bugged in PoB, the real DPS is higher

Ascendancy Point Upgrade order

Ascendant
  • Normal: Dex + Passive point
  • Cruel: Raider + Passive point
  • Merciless: Ranger Start + Str/Dex
  • Endgame: Passive point + Slayer

IMPORTANT: as a scion you will have to manually connect the tree and then respec it later once you get the endgame Lab (See the white path on the picture above)

Leveling

Leveling Guide

Use the colored skilltree from above!

I personally leveled with Rain of Arrows until maps. Elemental hit first starts feeling good once you have such good DPS, that you can afford to use chain with it.

Items to look out for to make leveling easier:

- Tabula Rasa
- Wanderlusts
- Temple belt with movespeed during flask effect
- Storm Cloud + The tempest
- Ring corrupted with "level 21 Wrath"
- Abyss Jewels

The Bandits

We take +2 skillpoints

Pantheons

Pantheons

Arakaali (Major) -this one is just OP! It gives us 50% MORE leech, if we have stopped taking damage over time recently (which is almost always, due to our cast when damage taken + immortal call setup, since we are using Blood Rage!

Shakari (Minor) -i took this one, because i dont like running into poison clouds with -60% chaos res. Strongboxes killed me, and this is pretty nice imo

Gear breakdown:
The Gear breakdown for the different pieces of gear

Helm:
  • In the helm we use Frostferno. -This is absolutely the best option, as we are able to use a Kaom's Heart as chestpiece. If you manage to corrupt it for even more levels, it will just get even better!

Chest:
  • Kaom's Heart is the best option for survivability if you want to survive in high tier maps! With a Kaom's i was able to reach up to 7,5k life -and don't worry about the sockets. -We have our clearing skill in the bow, and singletarget setup in the helmet.
  • Queen of the Forest is the go-to chestpiece if you aren't doing Uber Elder or other endgame content, but rather want to be quick at running maps! -this chest does not grant you much movement speed by itself, but paired with a Jade flask of Reflexes, you will be faster than ever! It also helps with resists and a little bit of life.

Rings:
  • If you can get a Shaped Rare Ring with assassins mark on hit, that would be amazing. Other mods to look out for are: Elemental Damage with Attacks, Life, Resists and Int/Str.
  • The second ring, is going to be Call of the Brotherhood. This allows us to convert 40% of our lightning to cold, which then is converted to fire damage. On top of that it helps us with resists and intelligence.

Belt:
  • Get a A rare stygian vise with life, resists and Elemental Damage with Attacks is the way to go!. It's also here you might wanna get some of your Strenght if you are using Kaom's Heart. In delve you
  • can use Prismatic Fossils, for even more elemental damage![/*]

Amulet:
  • Xoph's Blood is the way to go!. Saves us a lot of points, so we dont have to travel to Avatar of Fire, and then we also get penetration, and cover enemies in ash! -This is the most expensive item for the build, but also the most crucial! -But if you can't afford it, don't worry -there is another option
  • If you can't afford the Xoph's Heart, you can use another Amulet which is also very good. It's called Yoke of suffering, and essentially gives us 20% more damage, along with resists. Since elemental hit gives 10% more damage per ailiment, we now have the ability to shock enemies for that extras bonus, aswell as giving 5% damage taken for each the ignite and shock on the enemy too. -The only downside, is that you will have to travel to Avatar of Fire on the top left part of the tree.

Gloves:
  • i'd recommend using Rare Gloves with life, accuracy and resists.
  • However, if you can get resists in other places, you can instead use Tombfists with 2 sockets, for alot more damage. -Here you will socket both a Searching and a Murderous eye jewel, for that sweet Damage aswell as intimidate, which is basically 10% More damage.

Boots:
  • rare boots with resists, life and movement speed are the way to go!
  • Another option is to use Bubonic Trail with two sockets, but you will need to have insanely good resist gear in other places, to make it work.

Bow:
  • For boss killing Chin Sol is without doubt the best option here! 100% more damage is just insane! -And if you manage to corrupt it with base crit (like i have), it gets even better. The good thing about it, is that you don't even need to have it 6linked, as we have our single target gem setup in our helmet anyways
  • For clearing maps you want a weapon with fast attack speed, and thats why The Tempest is the best option here!

Quiver:
  • A Rigwald's Quills is definitely the best option here if you can afford it. -The Fork is so good for the clearspeed!
  • For bosskilling, you don't really care about the fork anyways, so here i'd instead recommend getting a Rare Quiver. Focus on Life, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Crit multiplier and Attack speed. -Also get the resists here if you can.

My Gear in 3.3 Incursion League

Note: i Use the Chin Sol for weapon swap on bosses, along with the rare quiver

Check out my character for more info here

My Gear in 3.4 Delve League

Note: i Use the Chin Sol for weapon swap on bosses, along with the rare quiver

Check out my character for more info here

Flasks:

Flasks

These are what i use:

-You can also use a Dying Sun for better clearspeed

Jewels:

Jewels

Unique Jewels

Combat Focus: These are essential for the build, as we use them to make sure that Ele Hit always chooses fire damage. Even though they have been nerfed in 3.4, they are still mandatory for the build.

Might of the Meek: These Jewels are really good, if placed correctly. Place these in the jewel sockets in the Scion starting area, to drasticly boost your life, crit multi and attack speed!.

Unnatural Instinct: This is the most broken jewel in the game, if you can get your hands on it. Paired with 2x Might of the Meek jewels, this jewel gives us a whopping 82% crit multi, 16% movementspeed, 26% attack speed and 8% life.

Note: Make sure to path on the spell damage nodes when using this.

Lioneye's Fall: This jewel is just crazy... It allows us to take the claw nodes, for a lot of free leech, aswell as crit. Once i swapped to this jewel, i could definitely feel the slayer leech kicking in. With this jewel, i'm able to stand for almost 20 seconds after i hit a pack, regenerating 40-60% life per second.

Rare jewels: If you have some jewel sockets left, you want rare jewels with Attack speed with bows, maximum life and crit multiplier. Since Elemental hit is tagged both fire, cold and lightning, getting crit multi on jewels is pretty easy.

Abyss Jewels: On Abyss jewels you don't want added damages since we have so much added damage from the skill itself. Instead, rather focus on attack speed, life and crit multiplier

Gem links: (Gems are in order of importance)

AoE Clear

Elemental Hit - GMP - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Chain - Increased Critical Strikes/Cold to Fire

Single Target
(this is a 4link since we have the gems in our frostferno)

Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Combustion - Fire Penetration

CWDT/Aura Grace/Haste - Cast When Damage taken (lvl. 1) - Immortal Call (lvl. 3) - Increased Duration

Auras Herald of Ash - Blood Rage - Blink Arrow - Faster Projectiles
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Oct 11, 2018, 1:15:00 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2019, 4:33:46 AM
Reserved
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
bumpzz -guide is done for now -lmk if i forgot something!
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
bumpzz -guide is done for now -lmk if i forgot something!

nice guide m8, crazy dps!
Hi Amigo!

Nice guide! Yesterday respected from a full abyss barrage-TS into EleHit. Use Slayer-Raider variant as well, but slightly different approach.

Here is my PoB link - https://pastebin.com/NkWRCSwX
I tried variant with Might of the Meek but ended up with a bit more heath(about +200hp) and -1kk dps, actually don't see the point behind it

My gear
Spoiler

I am using Tombfist and Bubonic, don't have problems with resists but have issues with sockets ) Thinking about replacing Bubonic, but it reduces my dps by 500k

Any thought on what to improve except for +8 Frostferno? )
Also, I don't see much point in using curses against Shaper/Guardians. They have 80% resist to curses For clearing trash I have enough dps without any curse. Maybe I am wrong there, idk
Last edited by Krelian6 on Jul 25, 2018, 8:12:24 AM
"
Krelian6 wrote:
Hi Amigo!

Nice guide! Yesterday respected from a full abyss barrage-TS into EleHit. Use Slayer-Raider variant as well, but slightly different approach.

Here is my PoB link - https://pastebin.com/NkWRCSwX
I tried variant with Might of the Meek but ended up with a bit more heath(about +200hp) and -1kk dps, actually don't see the point behind it

My gear
Spoiler

I am using Tombfist and Bubonic, don't have problems with resists but have issues with sockets ) Thinking about replacing Bubonic, but it reduces my dps by 500k

Any thought on what to improve except for +8 Frostferno? )
Also, I don't see much point in using curses against Shaper/Guardians. They have 80% resist to curses For clearing trash I have enough dps without any curse. Maybe I am wrong there, idk

Ill take a look once im home, but damn your gear is crazy!

Also, i'd try and get a chin sol with base crit instead of arrows, and then just swap bow whenever you go from clear to single target
Is there a way to league start this build? I want to try it for the upcoming race, is there a core of the build that can function without the upgrades??
"
bigpilgrim wrote:
Is there a way to league start this build? I want to try it for the upcoming race, is there a core of the build that can function without the upgrades??

I think it will be hard as a league starter to go for Ele Hit at start, but making a scion and then going Tornadoshot or something, where you then respec later will be the best idea :)

-Cause the skilltree works for any bow skill
Am I being retarded, or are your PoB gems placed incorrectly?
Love the build, but i cant seem to work out where the second combat focus goes? probably overlooking something really simple, but where's the 40 total STR/INT?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info