Increased Incinerate Dmg per stage Enchant changed by 3.3.0 patch

Hello,

I had some helms with the 24% increased incinerate damage per stage enchant and then the 3.3.0 patch changed them to be just 24% increased incinerate damage. However, since there is still a 10% increased incinerate damage per stage enchant available they should have either been nerfed/changed to the new 10% value per stage or retained legacy status at 24% increased incinerate damage per stage since the core mechanic of the enchant was NOT in fact being reworked or removed.

I would have posted sooner but I thought that type of enchant was removed rather than nerfed which would have made just having the 24% increased incinerate damage correct, if it had in fact been removed. However, since that type of enchant remained an option (as confirmed by https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/wbjmcb ) my 24% increased incinerate damage per stage helm enchants should have remained legacy or been changed to 10% increased damage per stage rather than just the 24% increased incinerate damage.

I have played incinerate for a long time and I appreciate it being reworked. My +3 arc chain helmet remained legacy this patch which was awesome but now it seems my incinerate helmets should have remained legacy too. I invested my time and energy into having multiples of this enchant on multiple helms for my favorite character and then it was just taken away. So can you fix my incinerate helms please? (The Vertex, The Tempest's Binding, The Gull(Legacy) which are in my "Necromonger" Tab)

Thank You
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2018, 9:31:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info