Incursion Flashback Event!

Yawn
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Not voided = not interested. These just aren't different enough from the base game for me to bother. Let's have BLAMT or something next time!
So will there always be a Flashback Event at the end of each league? Cause that would make the league itself pretty pointless.
I'm very disappointed. Thought it was gonna be a short race, not a month race, AGAIN. It's pointless to
play temp league when you can just play those flashback events.
WOW three additional Tormented Spirits. Looks like im going to no-life this event 24/7 until it last. /s

For real, why this event must be that boring. Can't drop league specific uniques while all we get are some blank mods i will not even notice besides present of nerfed harbingers and whole 2 perandus chests.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Jul 20, 2018, 4:31:48 AM
Artificial league suicide forced by crybaby streamers who burn themselves out of a league in the first two weeks of a league by playing almost 24/7.

Awesome to see how a handfull of people can force to kill off a league by streaming different games for a few days.
Thx, I will abuse my 1 : 1 000 000 000 chance to win smth. :D
"
p0t wrote:
Awesome, except we were told race seasons were scrapped because luring people out of a challenge league was bad for PoE and now they've gone and made it an expected tradition. If you're gonna do this crap then give us race seasons back.

1000 times this!
Those repeated Flashback or Mayhem/Turmoil events are just lazy IMO.
Leagues after leagues, it makes me increasingly salty that you refuse to bring back race seasons. Before the reason was you were afraid to split communities. Apparently it's not the case anymore so please consider doing race seasons again even if shorter than before.

Race seasons were the most fun i've had in PoE. Even as a bad player (non competitive beside against myself) that was such an adrenaline rush.

Time to plan my lvl 35 build i guess.
Boring. If you are gonna be so cheap with the amount of mobs added, at least don't have torment and other garbage that only about 5 people like.

Also, I guess for next league unless it seems very good, I might skip the league and just play the flashback in the last month. If there are no flashback, it's a good way to take a break/quit the game.
GGG does not have new ideas
RIP

We need a panda and pink ponies, Tencent, can you hear me ?
Last edited by e1imination on Jul 20, 2018, 5:32:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info