Poet's Pen skipping even with optimal AS.

On my current setup in, with 15% cooldown recovery speed, the cap should be 4.6 APS but in practice I can get up to 4.34 and still trigger on every cast but once I surpass 4.36, I start to skip a cast every few attacks.

That makes investments into cooldown way worse than it should be.

Also, i discovered that its a bug that exist since poet's pen introduction into the game.

GGG, are you guys planing to fixe that?
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2018, 9:19:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Without cooldown you can't use 4 APS either, all values are a bit lower before skips happen, likely due to server time ticks and processing. Take a look at this reddit post if you like.

That does not mean it's not technically a bug, just that it's probably an inherent issue or consequence of the trigger mechanic that won't be solved that easily or soon.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
Without cooldown you can't use 4 APS either, all values are a bit lower before skips happen, likely due to server time ticks and processing. Take a look at this reddit post if you like.

That does not mean it's not technically a bug, just that it's probably an inherent issue or consequence of the trigger mechanic that won't be solved that easily or soon.
Thats reaaaaaly weird, anyway, you helped my alot man, thanks, I bought a belt with 15% cdr and now a have a total of 27% cdr and I have no more skips. Still, not everyone knows about that and will keep strugling with those cooldowns reductions as stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info