[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Iv been trying to save up to try and 6 link my loreweave ao thats the problem the gamble of fusing games and im also usig it so getting it back to five link if i fail the 6 lol
"
Agarwaen88 wrote:
Is it worth to use Cameria's maul before you can equipe the Doryani's Catalyst? Instead of frostbreath?

You should probably look at POB to be sure but I think Frostbreath is better if your enemies are chilled (which they should be in this build).

If enemies are not chilled, Cameria's maul would likely be stronger.
In my never ending quest to find something useful for my last socket, I am now experimenting with self casting Elemental Weakness curse.

I have noticed that the only bad guys that take a few hits to go down are ones that resist cold damage so my thought process was that Elemental Weakness will help in these cases.

I am still keeping my defensive enfeeble in the CWDT slot as my thought process is that if and when enfeeble is most needed, it will proc automatically and simply over ride the Elemental Weakness curse.
Hi, why are we getting Mace nodes (Bludgeon Blitz) if the build uses Scepters? Rather new player so there might be something I'm missing.
"
Hi, why are we getting Mace nodes (Bludgeon Blitz) if the build uses Scepters? Rather new player so there might be something I'm missing.

In Path of Exile, Maces and Sceptres are basically treated as equals. Any bonus you get from one goes to the other.

In reading the text of Bludgeon Blitz you will see info below showing support for both weapons:

18% increased Damage with Maces and Sceptres
18% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Mace or Sceptre
8% increased Attack Speed with Maces and Sceptres
+200 to Accuracy Rating with Maces and Sceptres

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 26, 2019, 5:14:02 PM
"
"

In Path of Exile, Maces and Sceptres are basically treated as equals. Any bonus you get from one goes to the other.

In reading the text of Bludgeon Blitz you will see info below showing support for both weapons:

18% increased Damage with Maces and Sceptres
18% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Mace or Sceptre
8% increased Attack Speed with Maces and Sceptres
+200 to Accuracy Rating with Maces and Sceptres

Awesome, thanks for the reply.
"
"
Werdna76 wrote:
Question: what’s the best support setup for a 4-link Vaal AW? I’m thinking Multi-totem, Ruthless, Added Cold. Other builds seem to go for melee phys or elemental added dmg, but since AW does 50/50 phys/cold in this build, neither seems like a good choice to me. Maybe pulverize over ruthless?

Any ideas? I’m not planning on using using Kaom’s Roots, so I have some room to work with for better single target support.

Thanks!

PS my skill loadout will look like:
Armor: IC, multi, fortify, ruthless, elemental, CE//added-cold
4L: HoP, hatred, blood sand, Vaal haste
4L: blood magic, precision, leap slam, fast attack
4L: Vaal AW, multi totem, ruthless, added cold
Weapon: cwdt, frost bomb. // blood rage
Offhand: cwdt(20), molten shell(20), ice golem(20)

Are you currently running this? My first instinct is that you are going to have mana problems with having hatred, precision, blood and sand and HoP all up at the same time. But maybe you have a massive mana pool to allow it.

The Vaal AW setup looks good but it is worth mentioning that this build typically does not employ AW to create damage by itself. It is mostly used as a one socket item so that we can use the 32% more Melee Damage while Totem is Active stat while Ice Crashing. The damage AW does by itself is in the noise.

I’m still Perma-AFK until 12/31, so this is just me planning while on vacation so I can skip through thinking while I’m playing. My precision goes on blood magic and is low level, so it just takes a little HP in exchange for a nice crit boost and some accuracy/attack speed. Could also help with a watchers eye.

As for the AW I’m just trying to use my extra gem slots to squeeze out more damage. At least totems should have good up time and provide other distracting targets (like the heralds). That said if the damage really is peanuts, I’m not sure what else really helps in the open gem slots. CoD + Portal, lol... do totems use your passives and gear globals? Just your basic attack though which lowers dps?

I’ve thought about Kaoms roots in the event there just aren’t enough worthwhile gems to use, but I don’t like that it renders blind/evade useless. I’d like to plan for pandemonious (blind) and evasion > 2000 from non-body-armor for some added evasion. My main armor will be brass dome, so I should have armor and crit covered with just the one piece plus tree scaling.

that why you need the pandemonius + heart of ice + watcher's eyes with hatred pene and you still fine
Thanks for the build, it's been great as my league starter. Need to work on almost everything still - mostly jewels and jewelry, but I haven't had issues with anything yet.

yessssssssssssssssssssssss rolled my 6link todays 3 exalts down but glad it didnt take it all haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info