Build of the Week: The Rocket Man

Am I the only one that noticed she said unflinting and not unflinching?
"
How about fixing the broken shaper/elder influence horseshit that keeps happening this league???????

ex: I just did a shaper Core next to an elder Summit, got challenge credit for influence change, BUT FUCKING LOST ELDER INFLUENCE ON SUMMIT, BOG AND PRIMORDIAL POOL MAPS! Bringing my Elder maps from 12 down to 9(would have been 13 with Core).

This happens about 40% of the time.

or is this yet another stealth nerf brought to us by (ahem) Mr. Wilson???????

Edit: Spelling

Shaper cut your elder influence area from bog? If so then it's nothing new and has been like that since elder was put in game. You need to guard those 1 map crossroads like Bog. In that case get elder waste pool too. In this way shaper might take waste pool every now and then but you can always turn it back to elder to guard your bog crossroad.

I'm not saying that elder/shaper influence is working fine by me but it is manageable at least.
"
iPulsar wrote:
Am I the only one that noticed she said unflinting and not unflinching?

Probably not the only one who noticed. But maybe only one who cares.
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
How about fixing the broken shaper/elder influence horseshit that keeps happening this league???????

ex: I just did a shaper Core next to an elder Summit, got challenge credit for influence change, BUT FUCKING LOST ELDER INFLUENCE ON SUMMIT, BOG AND PRIMORDIAL POOL MAPS! Bringing my Elder maps from 12 down to 9(would have been 13 with Core).

This happens about 40% of the time.

or is this yet another stealth nerf brought to us by (ahem) Mr. Wilson???????

Edit: Spelling

Shaper cut your elder influence area from bog? If so then it's nothing new and has been like that since elder was put in game. You need to guard those 1 map crossroads like Bog. In that case get elder waste pool too. In this way shaper might take waste pool every now and then but you can always turn it back to elder to guard your bog crossroad.

I'm not saying that elder/shaper influence is working fine by me but it is manageable at least.

But, three maps at once?
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
In b4 nerf just like Cospri's Malice and Mjolner and long before that, CoC (which actually needed the nerf tho)

Cospri's malice used to be fun untill they upped that internal cooldown. Looking at this it procs a lot more than Cospri's ever did, and looks a lot more OP than a Cospri's malice build ever was.
"
IndieEast wrote:
So, Kim Jong Un has a build of the week?

lol
I wonder is this build HC viable?
And it is nerfed to the ground...
anything similar viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info