returning exile needs help - TS build

Hello Exiles,

after around 2 years of not playing this game I would like to do some games from time to time.
Unfortunately my old build was gone because of the skill reset and I do not understand much of the things here (forgot about the most).

My Ranger is lvl 94 and I had decent gear for the TS build when Atlas of worlds came out.

Now I did a build which is ok, but not good at all. I can run most maps, but I am always near to death on lvl 14 maps with some mods (I do not mean reflect, thats a known problem).

Can you tell me which modifications I can do to get a better gameplay feeling? I would like to stick to tornado shot if it is possible.

I have some currency available (5ex, 220c, 1000 fusings, 1400chrom +++) to replace some items if needed. But I really need help in the choices.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Skilltree:

I hope I can reuse some of it, because it was pretty hard to farm it in the past.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

Tom
Last edited by Tom79 on Jul 18, 2018, 5:28:39 AM
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2018, 6:43:03 PM
Hello Tom,

Welcome back :). A bit has changed in 2 years. I don't see a lot of TS builds using Kaom's any more. I believe most use either a loreweave or shroud of the lightless (I also don't play in standard so there may be diff GG builds for legacy items like yours). I know a lot, myself included just stack abyss jewels for flat ele damage and life (tombfist, bubonic trail and lightpoacher with 2 abyss sockets). And go with a shaper quiver for the extra arrow affix. The abyss uniques shouldn't cost too much in standard and if you need the jewels I'd just run a T15 with the abyss zana mod and collect a few ilvl 82 abyss jewels (they need 82 for max affix tiers). Again I don't know about legacy builds tho, someone else that plays standard would probably be of more use. Good Luck Exile!
Hi, thank you for your answer.

I found a guide with abyss, but did not understood everything. Maybe I should give it a try and dive into it.

It is so hard to find in the game again because everything is changing every few months. Maybe it is necessary for players to keep it interessting, but it is also frustrating if you want to start again.

Maybe I will start a new character in Incursion League to get in the game again first :)
Well you can start fresh with everyone else Aug 4th for the flashback event! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info