[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Vashseden wrote:
The part of the vid where you take a shaper purple shit ball in phase 2 and follow it up with the slam tank.

gg wp. XD

This was done at 9100 HP 30 min ago. I'm already 9450, can go easily even higher (:

9750 now!
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 21, 2018, 3:33:54 PM
Yes And where are S.R.S?
why you dont spam them.
Glaciale cascade , incinerate, seem nice for boss too, i'm right ?

Nice tanky build but i wish boss die a little faster .Seem fun btw :)
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jul 22, 2018, 3:06:59 AM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Glaciale cascade , incinerate, seem nice for boss too, i'm right ?

Nice tanky build but i wish boss die a little faster .Seem fun btw :)

I'm gonna work on DPS today, I'm pretty sure I can find a good mix for it. My main problem when choosing a skill was that I didn't have enough clear, hence I grabbed Vaal Fireball which works super good.

I believe BV is best DPS right now and I don't like these 2 skills either :D
WELP!

Easiest Uber Elder of my life by far. Tanked Goo + Shaper ball circle + Shaper beam at the same time.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 22, 2018, 3:21:47 PM
This is an awesome build!, I am currently level 51 ascendant, What gem links/items should I continue leveling with? Thanks!
"
oomar wrote:
This is an awesome build!, I am currently level 51 ascendant, What gem links/items should I continue leveling with? Thanks!

I'll probably add some build stuff tomorrow, just finished testing and working on it.

Recording one proper Shaper run now and then adding a clear spell. Any spell seems to do ~ 200K DPS on a 4 link.

Ok thanks! Will try spells that I like, was leveling with poets pen but now trying a fire staff so I can transition into Distingrator (cant spell) better! (If that makes sense)
https://youtu.be/yvUdjve40hA

Uploaded a new video
Nice build man gratz, I'm following the evolution since the first day of the topic.

I have some doubts.

What are the keys of this build? The Disintegrator is necessary or a BIS for it?

How are you proc the Trickster recovery in shaper fight without the worms?

Also, I am planning to start the nex race event with your Gladiator build in HC, looks great too.

Your guides are pretty much the best guides I seen in the 3 years I am playing POE, thx very much for sharing it =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info