[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Any idea how to fix poor clear speed?
What do you say about this belt? I think it needs slam :)

Rarity: Rare
Kraken Lash
Rustic Sash
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
23% increased Global Physical Damage
--------
10% increased maximum Life
+15% to all Elemental Resistances
Reflects 6 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
11% increased Life Recovery rate
+39 to maximum Life
--------
Elder Item
So I am feeling squishy vs some bosses, when I get close with BV they sometimes insta kill me in one hit. I was hoping someone could take a look and see if I have something set up wrong or am I missing something, maybe I just need more hp... Please help!

Here is my pastebin
"https://pastebin.com/FQF7UKz8"

"
Deltron3036 wrote:
So I am feeling squishy vs some bosses, when I get close with BV they sometimes insta kill me in one hit. I was hoping someone could take a look and see if I have something set up wrong or am I missing something, maybe I just need more hp... Please help!

Here is my pastebin
"https://pastebin.com/FQF7UKz8"

A bit late here as I'm not playing til Delve but here - https://pastebin.com/7LSswLaY

Try to follow the guide items more thoroughly as it's quite carefully crafted and put together. Getting level 90 would be most optimal to start with (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
My apologies if I'm wrong, but Disintegrator never procs my CWDT setup. I also tried the CWDT + Blood Rage budget setup and that doesn't seem to work either (tested with CWDT rank 1 and a level 1 Molten Shell just to be certain).
The wiki says CWDT only procs on "Hits" and that Disintegrator (and Nebuloch, Oni-goroshi, Hiltless, Shimmeron, Death's Oath) does deal self damage but that it is not a "Hit".

However Gluttony *does* proc CWDT and is listed in the wiki (along with Scold's bridle) as causing Hits. I don't know if it's worth using Scold's Bridle over an Elder/Shaper helm but as far as I can tell it's the only way to currently proc Immortal Call so as to stop taking massive damage from Disintegrator (besides getting hit by enemies).
"
Miseris wrote:
My apologies if I'm wrong, but Disintegrator never procs my CWDT setup. I also tried the CWDT + Blood Rage budget setup and that doesn't seem to work either (tested with CWDT rank 1 and a level 1 Molten Shell just to be certain).
The wiki says CWDT only procs on "Hits" and that Disintegrator (and Nebuloch, Oni-goroshi, Hiltless, Shimmeron, Death's Oath) does deal self damage but that it is not a "Hit".

However Gluttony *does* proc CWDT and is listed in the wiki (along with Scold's bridle) as causing Hits. I don't know if it's worth using Scold's Bridle over an Elder/Shaper helm but as far as I can tell it's the only way to currently proc Immortal Call so as to stop taking massive damage from Disintegrator (besides getting hit by enemies).

We don't use Disintegrator to proc CWDT, but to have a constant degen effect to proc Arakaali. CWDT comes from damage from monsters (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 27, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
Just played this build to 95 in Incursion Flashback SC. Attempted my first Uber Elder EVER this league and I managed to beat it first try with only three deaths and I think two of them were to his timed explosion attack which I don't really know the delay for. Deathless is super easy after a little practice with the mechanics. Stress free is totally right.

My gear wasn't even particularly good, I was sitting on like 30ex two weeks into the league and couldn't find anything worth upgrading to because no one really crafts in these race leagues lol. Still had a lot of fun though. Shaper and everything up to it is a total snoozefest, very smooth boss farming.

I only changed a couple of things with the build. I'm not a fan of the Flame Dash cooldown, especially when clearing, so I ended up switching to Leap Slam. Of course the weapon this build uses is slow as balls so it's necessary to stack attack speed wherever you can to make it usable. I got some Elder gloves with the more attack speed mod, took some attack speed on the tree, and tried to get a bit on jewels/rings as well. It took a bit of a commitment but I think it was worth it, it sped up my clearing a lot being able to jump from pack to pack since we have enough damage to blow them up immediately but not too much movement speed. I also linked it to fortify because even though I tank through fast small/medium sized hits just fine, I could still get one shotted with 8.7k life due to the lack of armor and damage mitigation while also having Unwavering Stance. It's pretty easy to keep fortify up with BV so having that extra reduction on top of Taste of Hate means it's really hard to die to obvious stuff.

Great stuff and thanks for the awesome build guide. I'm thinking about playing your Reave Gladiator as my Delve starter. :)
"
Decapitate wrote:
Just played this build to 95 in Incursion Flashback SC. Attempted my first Uber Elder EVER this league and I managed to beat it first try with only three deaths and I think two of them were to his timed explosion attack which I don't really know the delay for. Deathless is super easy after a little practice with the mechanics. Stress free is totally right.

My gear wasn't even particularly good, I was sitting on like 30ex two weeks into the league and couldn't find anything worth upgrading to because no one really crafts in these race leagues lol. Still had a lot of fun though. Shaper and everything up to it is a total snoozefest, very smooth boss farming.

I only changed a couple of things with the build. I'm not a fan of the Flame Dash cooldown, especially when clearing, so I ended up switching to Leap Slam. Of course the weapon this build uses is slow as balls so it's necessary to stack attack speed wherever you can to make it usable. I got some Elder gloves with the more attack speed mod, took some attack speed on the tree, and tried to get a bit on jewels/rings as well. It took a bit of a commitment but I think it was worth it, it sped up my clearing a lot being able to jump from pack to pack since we have enough damage to blow them up immediately but not too much movement speed. I also linked it to fortify because even though I tank through fast small/medium sized hits just fine, I could still get one shotted with 8.7k life due to the lack of armor and damage mitigation while also having Unwavering Stance. It's pretty easy to keep fortify up with BV so having that extra reduction on top of Taste of Hate means it's really hard to die to obvious stuff.

Great stuff and thanks for the awesome build guide. I'm thinking about playing your Reave Gladiator as my Delve starter. :)

Glad you enjoyed it! I killed Uber Elder 20 myself because it was just so amazingly easy and fun. I would play this build again as well, especially since this is like a perfect build for Delve but unfortunately or fortunately I have other builds to create.

Regarding Leap Slam I'm the complete opposite, I hate even medium speed Leap Slam : >

I'm sure you'll have fun with the Reave as well, it's really engaging (:
Out of curiosity, how is the trickster recovery rate being proc'd normally? I imagine it's through the herald of ash, but how does that work for bosses? Seems like you were using the worm flask at one point, though not anymore from what I can see in the build post.

edit:
Seems like you don't use the trickster recovery for shaper etc. At that point is it worth it to use the assassin ascendancy assuming we still want the shadow starting point?
Last edited by Helsgarde on Aug 28, 2018, 9:52:03 PM
"
Helsgarde wrote:
Out of curiosity, how is the trickster recovery rate being proc'd normally? I imagine it's through the herald of ash, but how does that work for bosses? Seems like you were using the worm flask at one point, though not anymore from what I can see in the build post.

edit:
Seems like you don't use the trickster recovery for shaper etc. At that point is it worth it to use the assassin ascendancy assuming we still want the shadow starting point?

I do use everything the same for everything. Trickster is still very good for bosses as it gives everything we need even without recovery. I removed Writhing because worms die "on hit" and bosses also often spawn mobs which proc it's effect (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info