Weird WinMTR/lag results

This is my WinMTR from the last 5 minutes or so to the Amsterdam server (eu):

https://pastebin.com/2zyKWFH9

First question - that 46% packet loss seems to be in Frankfurt - so not on my side. Doesn't look normal. Oddly the average latency is OK.

This is my in game lag while running the above winMTR:

188 if you do not want zoom. I'm cheating a bit - it's spiking between 80 and 200, and this is without moving in the city. I think this is related to the packet loss above. Anyway the results are weird- how do I interpret them and is this something on the servers? This has been going on for a while.
Last edited by kabanus on Jul 17, 2018, 2:50:34 PM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
packet loss dose not show on the in game graph.

And you are looking at the eye-catching non issue, the 46% packet loss dose not carry though which it would if it was real. (explained in the guide telling you how to use WinMTR)

You have 1% packet loss come the server, it would make you stutter some but not that much....still should be zero though.
(and according to the test the average latency is about 70ms)

You could email support and ask for a reverse trace and see if they can come up with something.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Thanks, I forgot about no propagation indicating a non issue. Seems this is fixed today. The problem did manifest for 2-3 days, I am surprised there was no message here about it. There is still a 1% packet loss going on, but not as many lag spikes, definitely playable at least (give or take a death here and there).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info