Some help with elemental hit build

Hello all,

First off: I've got a lot/most of my info from builds already out there, so the stuff I'm writing here is mostly my own thoughts/ideas after taking their builds into account.

One thing I've noticed for elemental hit builds is (at least as far as I've seen) all focused around eliminating 2 (sometimes 1) of the elements and focusing on the last one e.g. Avatar of Fire builds or a couple with lightning for example using Call of the Brotherhood x2. I can still go this route with a little tree pruning but I want to keep my options open.

What I wanted to do was a elemental hit build with all 3 elements focusing on Elemental Equilibrium, Elemental Overload, Celestial Judgement and Celestial Punishment. Is this feasible or am I wasting my time? What kind of gear (lvl 50ish and endgame) do I want to look for if I go this route?

Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
The conversion to fire element through avartar of fire (xophs blood) and Call of Brotherhood + frostferno helm is by far most effective way of how to get DPS. I'm very convinced that this total conversion of DPS (be it crit or non-crit) is by far producing best DPS.

I have played this on HC incursion (till lvl 75) where I died in incursion due to still having like only 4.3K HP. The build really needs Kaom's heart to start having good HP and nodes up to phase acrobatics to lower spell dmg incoming from multiple sources (I look upon you vaal constructs).

As you have suggested in other thread it maybe even better to go full ES (as I always believed that for ranger is right way to do) however I have never tried this way as it requires knowledge in the ES / CI area I don't have and lot of testing time and resources to buy necessary gear.

With lvl 90 and good gear I have reached in Path of Building over 7K HP and over 3M DPS - so the build is definitely doable on HP (40% dodge, 30% spell dodge and 15K+ evasion). I just didn't have enough currency to pre-buy Kaom's hearth and decided to do incursions before I was ready enough.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Jul 17, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info