Missing extra fire resistance

Guys I really begin to think this game will follow suit of D3.

Where devs creating bugs knowingly and reducing the effect of the stats of what is shown on the screen. Giving players false illusion that actual crap items are powerful.

I got Loreweave chest with 80 max ress. On top of that I got keystone Barbarism that adds 1 to maximum fire res and yet I am only capped at 80. But with what I said earlier I wouldnt be surprised if number on screen gets actually 'fixed' while effect will stay the same.

Since how can you tell the difference.

Last edited by panmisiek123 on Jul 17, 2018, 7:00:27 AM
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2018, 7:51:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is not a bug. Loreweave (s. "Mechanics") sets the max. resistance to the fix value (e.g. 80%), no further modifiers are taken into account.

PS: I don't even have Loreweave ;-)
Last edited by Th69 on Jul 17, 2018, 8:30:04 AM
"
panmisiek123 wrote:
Giving players false illusion that actual crap items are powerful.

R u joking right now? Its basically free +5% max ALL res AND it gives you immunity to ANY -% max res curses or map mods!
"
Th69 wrote:
This is not a bug. Loreweave (s. "Mechanics") sets the max. resistance to the fix value (e.g. 80%), no further modifiers are taken into account.

PS: I don't even have Loreweave ;-)

This, the keyword is "are". Where it says "your maximum resistances ARE (x)" meaning it is always that amount regardless of what's going on to your character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info