Clusters of barrels sextant crashes Courthouse

The sextant that adds clusters of mysterious barrels that contain poison parasites (and I believe bloodworms) consistently crash the game and cause you to lose the instance. At some point throughout the map, the latency will flatline, sometimes spiking instantly to several thousand, sometimes not, but remaining flatlined if it does.

Typically it will flatline for 20s or so before stutterstepping at extremely low fps before you get disconnected from the server. Upon returning, the map is lost. Sometimes instead of kicking you from the server it will fast forward all the actions that have been delayed until it catches up. This happens on both lockstep and predictive, shaped and unshaped courthouse. It seems to happen particularly commonly in the boss arena, when barrels are present behind the bosses against the far wall.

This has been going on for weeks and is extremely frustrating. You're basically forced to not sextant the map, or roll over 5 GOOD sextants because there's no way of identifying if they're one that will brick the map or not. If I need to provide any more info please let me know. I've done route tracing to confirm it isn't my internet and other extensive bugfixing procedures -- updating drivers, changing engine setting in PoE, etc.
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2018, 2:46:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info