Skill tree help

Hey so I know it's a bit late to be thinking about this but I'm level 80 and I'm pretty sure my tree is garbage right now and I could use a bit of help. Could somebody please show me what a good tree would look like for a life build that uses lightning damage (using CWC and COC so I'm using attacks and spells). Havn't really stationed myself on either armor or evasion and that's getting me killed a lot lol so either is fine.
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2018, 9:12:02 AM
Brutally honest opinion below ---v

Spoiler
Your skill tree is the only part of your character that makes any sense. Aside from a few small inefficiencies, it looks reasonable.

I can not figure at all what you're trying to do with your gear, gem links, or ascendancy. I can't even comment on what you're doing wrong, because I don't have any idea what you're actually trying to achieve by the choices you're making. I don't know how you managed to get to level 80, but it must have been one hell of a painful road.

If you want to play either a CwC or a CoC build, I strongly suggest you read a few guides for similar builds first, to get an idea about what this kind of build looks like.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 16, 2018, 11:44:29 PM
Thanks for your input lol. I'm surprised I've never been very good with the trees. I'm still slowly building up my gear as I don't have much currency yet. As such the gems will be out of place because I don't have the right color sockets for the correct combinations. Just trying to level gems as I go. It hasn't been an easy levelling process, but more so due to my survivability at the time than my damage which is only now becoming an issue and even then only against single targets. Just wanted some advice on the tree really.

That said I'm feelin pretty happy as I just downed argus for the first time.
Last edited by SolarArchael on Jul 17, 2018, 12:38:41 AM
To me this sounds like you need more basic knowledge first: about chromatics, vendorrecipes, itembases, vorici-benching and a whole lotta other stuff. Having properly coloured fourlinks should not be an issue at level 80, not even soloselffound.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe

Highly recommended.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
SolarArchael wrote:
Thanks for your input lol. I'm surprised I've never been very good with the trees. I'm still slowly building up my gear as I don't have much currency yet. As such the gems will be out of place because I don't have the right color sockets for the correct combinations. Just trying to level gems as I go. It hasn't been an easy levelling process, but more so due to my survivability at the time than my damage which is only now becoming an issue and even then only against single targets. Just wanted some advice on the tree really.

That said I'm feelin pretty happy as I just downed argus for the first time.

If you are that hard up for cash, stop trying to level. Just grind blood aqueducts. Either go really fast, only picking up currency and div cards, or do the chaos recipe. You should have enough to get a half decent set of gear in a couple of hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info