account has been banned (@administrators)

hello!

as first i want to say that i really love this game.

You are doing an awesome Job and i just recieved the message 'account has been banned by an Administrator).

please, i really dont know why and the only reason i could expect was that strange trading case with a guy who insulted me because he didnt recieve what he expected.

i was mad that evening, i had some Problems yeah and i insulted back but is that the reason for a ban?

if yes, for how Long will it dure?

if u check my conversations and Messages u will see that im in General a really friendly Player and im really really sorry for that drunken mistake,

i will never do it again, i promise.

could u please tell me when the account is playable again?

im willing to invest more Money as i already have (into Skins and stuff) and wont Insult anybody again.

My actual account Name is Descarnare.

Best regards and in big hope

Last edited by Epitaph6663666 on Jul 17, 2018, 5:56:48 AM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2018, 3:07:45 PM
GGG isn't going to do anything about this via the forums. All account issues are handled via email, and email only. Coming here to complain isn't going to help get anything resolved faster and does no good.

Email support.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
If he didn't get what he expected, did you trick him by giving him something other than what he was supposed to get?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
One scam dose not get you banned, even if it's reported with proper proof the worst it will do is get you flagged.

IF you get multiple flags then you'll reach the point that you'll get a ban.

And given the timing it looks more like you were banned for something else.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jul 17, 2018, 2:27:35 AM
yep at last a trade scammer got banned. :)
)
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Jul 17, 2018, 5:37:17 AM
'the trade Scammer' had 3 helmets of the same Kind and didnt notice this, just picked one of em for his pathetic 1 chaos offer.

and then the guy started to Insult me so 'what a trade scammer' yeah!
whatever,
Well, GGG just wrote to me that im banned because of using CHEATING SOFTWARE!

I was using the lutbot Logout tool for faster logeout, PoB and diverse lootfilter programs like neversink and own written filter datas.
Further i used the PoE Hud program to get alert for my Drops.
Those programs and helping Tools were recommended by General Chat and diverse different People who meant that 'every PoE Player should know!'

I never used something that let u see behind the shadow of war or something, it were only loot Viewers / filters an insta Logout helper (because everybody meant that alt + f4 is unsecure because of delay!)

Now i got an perma ban, no warning or anything before.- and GGG doesnt even answer which of those programs is legit now and which is not!
this is so fucked up, i mean, why is everywhere in web written that it's legit and u can even Chose those loothelpers in Option menue? (like neversink lootfilter for example)

And then i get a ban?!

After all my work and Money i put into my account you dont want even tell me what exactly idid wrong?!

- why dont u fix ur lootfilters and set 'esc and Exit and quit' on a single button instead of banning People who just take the help they Need? or at least call the People what of Fixing ur unsitisfying Job is now legit and what not?
GGG doesnt answer or give further informations to this issue via Email, that's why i have to ask here.

i still dont know why exactly im banned. and this PERMA

good Job GGG, make the game even more dead as it is already! U are loosing a very active Player with good intentions
Last edited by Epitaph6663666 on Jul 17, 2018, 6:40:30 AM
Using software that is against TOS is bannable. Using that software got you banned.
Software that interact with gamefiles are bannable, like HUD for exampel, even if you didnt use a preloading feature you we're still cheating. The ban is legit and should be perm.

Sorry for your loss but thats the way it goes when listening to what General chat.
oh, so PoE Hud is bannable and the rest is not?! theres a very thin line between perma ban and being a 'legit cheater' i have to say! and what is TOS?

If Tools are forbidden u should forbid ALL TOOLS and not ban People who try to understand and practice ur strange 'half of a bit of Nothing codex' u Need because u are not able to create Ingame lootfilters WITH SENCE!!!!

U ban me because i try to fix what u were not able to!
how should i know that PoE Hud is changing…. WHAT EXACTLY IN GAME DATA?! I was told it to be legit because it doenst let u Show behind the fog of war or something. it would be only another Kind of filterhelper because i missed all my items. the alert made me remark the divine orb for example.

So wheres the difference now between neversink and this?

Sorry i still dont get what exactly i did wrong except using a tool that isnt tolerated but had the same sense like all the other Tools u are allowing!

And u dont even warn me for that, no, i just get perma banned for thiS! is this fair?!
Is this the thank for all the support and activity (ingame and Forum and paying Money) for ur game?

i never expected GGG to b so unhonorable. all i want was playing the game as good as i can, !!LEGIT!!

EDIT: i am not a man with big programmer knwoledge. if i am told to install some helpers that should b legit then i do that. for sure i had a strange Feeling for all that but ist not okay that instalogout Tools are common or lootfilters and the program that alerts the items that are dropped not.

how shall i normal product using Person like me make here a difference? how could i know this?!

im the opinion the perma ban is totally overdone, it had been enough if u had just told me. i never wanted to cheat, i just did what the community adviced me. you should fix ur game instead of banning the rest of the less very active Players that are still constantly here.
please take my ban back. now that i am knowing whats legit and what not i uninstalled PoE Hud already
Last edited by Epitaph6663666 on Jul 17, 2018, 7:39:04 AM
1. The PoEHUD is made by a guy called TheCheat.
2. The site where you download it states that using it might get you banned.
3. There is a big difference between using loot filters (which is something you actually just enable in-game) and a software that adds icons to your minimap etc.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info