Default Loot Filter Not Working Post Patch

After the latest Xbox One Patch, the default loot filter does not appear to be working correctly. All item drops are shown. Changing to a different loot filter exhibits the correct behavior, but then changing back to "default" changes nothing, the most recently selected filter persists. Anybody else seeing this?
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2018, 12:46:48 PM
I can confirm this. I tried it out in a level 49 zone and changing from 01- Reg to the default loot filter didn't change anything. I tried going back to town/hideout and rejoining to see if that would work, it didn't either. Even loading a new instance didn't work. Changing from regular to higher restricted filters, such as Uber strict, did instantly change the loot on the ground. Changing from uber back to regular worked as well. Not really important of a bug unless you want to see everything. *shrugs* A bug is still a bug I guess.
Hi everyone,

The last patch introduced an issue with the default filter, which will be fixed on Xbox in the next patch. In the meantime, the other filters included with Xbox are all functional. Sorry about this, I thought it was added to the known issues list.
Sweet! Another bug fixed. crowd rejoices
Has this bug been fixed yet? Not sure if we've received a patch since the 17th. Just curious. Thanks
Of coarse it's not fixed yet. I've played this game on xbox since Harbinger league and was an avid player and supporter. I really like the game and think GGG has a core of employees that truly care about the game and work hard at fixing problems etc...

Problem is that the higher ups have definitely decided from the beginning that their xbox playerbase are second class citizens and they devote the smallest amount of resources humanly possible to our concerns and needs.

Everything happens at a snails pace and we will never be nearly as important as the pc playerbase. We still cant even price a stash tab after months and months of promises.

Every single patch comes with new glitches etc...

If their pc playerbase relied on the built in filters like we do it would be all hands on deck to fix it immediately. But on xbox.....it will happen when the one person on the xbox team gets around to it.

Good to know.

I'm not gonna be salty tho... It's a good game and I'm having fun. None of the bugs are game breaking. And. Semi strict seems perfect for maps, I can do without the filter for leveling.
Yea its a very good game and just enjoying it is the way it should be. I'll spare you the litany of issues I've had that turned me salty but I'm playing again and accepting it for what it is. My only regret is not starting on pc knowing what I know now. I've just invested too much time and money to switch at this point.
Starting on wrong system and getting too invested to switch, I can understand that. And don't mean to rag. I just try not to dwell on bugs too much. It starts to ruin my enjoyment lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info