[ISC] Boss kill service

IGN -- Caranell

I'm playing Poet's pen VD with Zerphi builld.

Mostly doing Uber Elder (240+ successfull kills), but can also help you with other end-game bosses.
Uber Elder - your atlas, your loot. You must be playing on EU server (Frankfurt preferably).
Tips appreciated, I'm not selling portals.

Shaper - 25c.
Red elder - 15c.
Yellow/white Elder - free.
Other bosses - negotiable

You should always stay in your hideout untill I tell you to enter map. Otherwise boss will have 60% more hp and the fight will be a bit longer.

If I fail (never happened before, but who knows), I'll refund the map.

Also I can offer mastercrafting service (elreon,tora and vorici 8, other masters 7). Only need crafing materials, no fee.
Last edited by Caranell on Aug 2, 2018, 1:45:10 PM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2018, 1:06:45 PM
Thanks for the help !
The man is top tier legit !
Very very helpful to a noob like me, he explained how elder works and helped kill T15 elder very safe with me in there too! then he helped explain shaper and how to get the elder orb / witchers eyes / how to get uber elder!

100% would reccomend for carry super fast insane damage very safe.

Thanks for the help :)
Used this man's services once for Uber Elder. Was quick and clean. Definitly trustworthy. I recommend using his services ! Thanks again man <3
Hey there
Uber elder service for absolutely free, i could keep the loot as well. One of the best experience i had with other players in this game. Keep up the good work my friend, and guys tip him well. :D
Had some problems with Shaper and he just helped me out and even gave me the loot :) Have a nice time dude!
Very good and fast service. Would go again.
Done Uber Elder, at least something dropped but perfect service :)
Hired him today for Uber Elder.
Very fast and reliable.
Would hire him again.

+1
Great and fast service. Recommended

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info