Personal Feedbacks: RS Stick jump & Active Buffs & Movement skills

From recent patch notes:
Spoiler
"
You can now use RS to move to the farthest extreme of a UI element. You can also use it to jump between different UI panels by tapping it in that panel's direction from the edge of the current UI element. Some UI panels, such as specific stash tabs, have special RS functionality. Try exploring them!

RS Stick jumping:
I want to help you collect what is missing from this functionality. (I mostly trade in this game so...)
- Trade board: Filtering item type (top to down jumping)
- Inventory pricing: Selection currency type (top to down jumping)
- Map tab navigation: Up-Down it's working, Left-Right it doesn't work

Otherwise it is a very nice QoL update! Thank you!

Active Buffs:
How to see what active buffs I have? In PC you can just hoover your cursor, in xbox it is a mystery for me.
Where this is an issue?
Atzoatl, till this day I have no idea what is the shiny buff I get for 5 mins when I'm in the temple... And there must be other things like this aswell
Tempests. I can not determine what tempest is active on a map... Okay, I should be able to tell from the colour/character effect, but honestly...how many of the xbox players will know the difference?

Movement skills:
On PC you introduced disabling of targeting for movement skills, wouldnt this stop some cases of rubberbanding of xbox? Will we get this setting?
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2018, 9:41:30 AM
+1 for RS Stick jumping:
- Navigation in hideout decorations
"
GVHL wrote:
From recent patch notes:
Spoiler
"
You can now use RS to move to the farthest extreme of a UI element. You can also use it to jump between different UI panels by tapping it in that panel's direction from the edge of the current UI element. Some UI panels, such as specific stash tabs, have special RS functionality. Try exploring them!

RS Stick jumping:
I want to help you collect what is missing from this functionality. (I mostly trade in this game so...)
- Trade board: Filtering item type (top to down jumping)
- Inventory pricing: Selection currency type (top to down jumping)
- Map tab navigation: Up-Down it's working, Left-Right it doesn't work

Otherwise it is a very nice QoL update! Thank you!

Active Buffs:
How to see what active buffs I have? In PC you can just hoover your cursor, in xbox it is a mystery for me.
Where this is an issue?
Atzoatl, till this day I have no idea what is the shiny buff I get for 5 mins when I'm in the temple... And there must be other things like this aswell
Tempests. I can not determine what tempest is active on a map... Okay, I should be able to tell from the colour/character effect, but honestly...how many of the xbox players will know the difference?

Movement skills:
On PC you introduced disabling of targeting for movement skills, wouldnt this stop some cases of rubberbanding of xbox? Will we get this setting?

Great ideas! Also highlighting in Skill Tree and Atlas is needed. Enabling pantheon in Hideout too. I bet it is painful for those without SSD needing to go to a town to look for Sin to switch each time. Locking equipped items would be nice to have also.
Yes, these are the next things for me: Pantheon and Prophecy pages should be accessable from just the character page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info