[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Interested in playing this build, but the only thing that I'm scared of is leveling. How's the leveling?

The leveling is pretty easy. I started with Elemental hit and the 2 combat focus (viridan and crimson). Rush EO and AoF.

I did a quick POB before your merci/uber lab where you should respec.

https://pastebin.com/tYiMprXx

I used Quill rain/drill neck with point blank implicit and tabula until lvl 68 for Kaom's heart.

You'll struggle with mana cost for sure, -# mana cost of skill jewelleries helps, but i did it w/o them. I just spam'd my mana flask all the time until i get Blood Magic and Vaal Pact (both together are important).

I hope it helps.

Last edited by Feurn on Sep 26, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
What would be a good bow for mapping? assuming Chin Sol is best for bossing?
Is it the 6L porcupine bow? whilst that only has ilvl 50?

Thanks alot!
"
Tumzie wrote:

Thanks alot!

I use this for mapping. But the guide as a section for maximum speed if you want fast clearing (Devoto's, QotF, etc.)

Honestly, im really happy with the clearing speed with my setup.

I posted my gear, set up and some numbers 2-3 pages ago if you wanna check it out.
"
Feurn wrote:
"
Tumzie wrote:

Thanks alot!

I use this for mapping. But the guide as a section for maximum speed if you want fast clearing (Devoto's, QotF, etc.)

Honestly, im really happy with the clearing speed with my setup.

I posted my gear, set up and some numbers 2-3 pages ago if you wanna check it out.

Thanks! Nice gear! How did you go about making such a crazy bow?
am i missing something here?

The Viridian jewel that requires 40 str / dex has 40 str in radius but no dex....

How is this even being used then?? THere's LITERALLY zero dex in that area.......
"
Terminate wrote:

The Viridian jewel that requires 40 str / dex has 40 str in radius but no dex....

How is this even being used then?? THere's LITERALLY zero dex in that area.......

Which tree are you talking about? I cant help you if i dont know which one you're talking about.

You need 40 total with Dext and Str. So if you have 30 Str but 10 dext, it works. If you have 80 Str and 0 Dext, it works too.
"
Feurn wrote:
"
Terminate wrote:

Which tree are you talking about? I cant help you if i dont know which one you're talking about.

You need 40 total with Dext and Str. So if you have 30 Str but 10 dext, it works. If you have 80 Str and 0 Dext, it works too.

you already answered my question! thank you so much - I didn't know it was total 80 of either or as well. the spot south of RT there was only strength but no dex. I was confused and didn't know it could just be all strength
I saw this build was designed around PoEDan79's build (I've strangely been friends with this guy since like open beta) and I've noticed he went for a Cold version of the build.

Does this have any effect if I wanted to go the cold route? I hate bombarding him with all my questions but since this build was revolved around his I'll ask here!

I'm just saving up for this build - I just need the pricey combat focus jewel that removes the lightning and I should be able to start.

No clue when I'll be able to get a Yoke - That's the only piece that has me boggled :( 10ex on HC

Only play HC btw :P
"
Feurn wrote:
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Interested in playing this build, but the only thing that I'm scared of is leveling. How's the leveling?

The leveling is pretty easy. I started with Elemental hit and the 2 combat focus (viridan and crimson). Rush EO and AoF.

I did a quick POB before your merci/uber lab where you should respec.

https://pastebin.com/tYiMprXx

I used Quill rain/drill neck with point blank implicit and tabula until lvl 68 for Kaom's heart.

You'll struggle with mana cost for sure, -# mana cost of skill jewelleries helps, but i did it w/o them. I just spam'd my mana flask all the time until i get Blood Magic and Vaal Pact (both together are important).

I hope it helps.

Thanks dude! That helps a lot.
"
Terminate wrote:
I saw this build was designed around PoEDan79's build (I've strangely been friends with this guy since like open beta) and I've noticed he went for a Cold version of the build.

Does this have any effect if I wanted to go the cold route? I hate bombarding him with all my questions but since this build was revolved around his I'll ask here!

I'm just saving up for this build - I just need the pricey combat focus jewel that removes the lightning and I should be able to start.

No clue when I'll be able to get a Yoke - That's the only piece that has me boggled :( 10ex on HC

Only play HC btw :P

You will have significantly less damage, but I guess it could be good enough for delves/hard mods because freezes FTW (also corpse removal is crazy good against exploding spiders from delves). This build does not have a lot of mitigation, just acro+raw hp+ wise oak, and to get to high hp values very good jewels/belt/helmet are required. Something like temp chains corrupted tombfists could be great for HC. Since it's a chin sol build, you can die from time to time, if you aren't oneshotting/stunning mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info