[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

He's not trolling. He's made a effort to publish a build that wasn't actually posted on a forum till now, to benefit everyone. It says strength AND dex. You can interpret that as OR.

Anyways, thought I'd share my gear now! I replaced all my abyss jewels except for the one with onslaught ( that were flat lightning damage related) to cold and/or fire instead. It doesn't matter a whole lot but the fact I'm only converting 50% lightning damage bothered me.
On the onslaught note: I totally recommend getting at least one. One shot a pack, you got onslaught, one shot next pack, you refreshed onslaught! great for clear. And my resists are 104/104/104

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 16, 2018, 3:32:15 PM
"
He's not trolling. He's made a effort to publish a build that wasn't actually posted on a forum till now, to benefit everyone. It says strength AND dex. You can interpret that as OR.

Anyways, thought I'd share my gear now! I replaced all my abyss jewels except for the one with onslaught ( that were flat lightning damage related) to cold and/or fire instead. It doesn't matter a whole lot but the fact I'm only converting 50% lightning damage bothered me.
On the onslaught note: I totally recommend getting at least one. One shot a pack, you got onslaught, one shot next pack, you refreshed onslaught! great for clear. And my resists are 104/104/104

Looking great man! Should be ready to take on all content in the game!
Any thoughts on taking Elementalist over Pathfinder for the Ele Reflect immunity, shock and such?
"
Relvinian wrote:
Any thoughts on taking Elementalist over Pathfinder for the Ele Reflect immunity, shock and such?

To be honest, we can almost take any other second ascendancy, take what you prefer!

Woot just finally 6 linked this bad boy
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 16, 2018, 7:33:29 PM
"
Relvinian wrote:

The idea behind pathfinder, aside from a bit of movement speed and penetration is flask uptime on a end game boss. It's why Uberdan uses it. Another build runs out of flask charges on Uber Elder, this one won't. Quicksilver charges while swapping to Kaom's Roots is a pretty big deal.

Speaking of which, I'm selling my 2 socket Bubonic Trail's. Lets face it, you don't need it for trash, and on Guardians, Shaper or Elder you will swap to Kaom's Roots so IMO, this build only wants 1 socket Bubonic Trail.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 16, 2018, 8:06:32 PM

Final piece of the puzzle XD. feelsgoodman
Fun little quiver I crafted for Resolute technique build -- something even better you could make would be a 40-50 ele damage quiver with a juicy 90+ life roll and attk speed, but having onslaught on it like this gives us room on jewels for more damage too and is kinda an easy way out and of course movement speed is awesome.

Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 16, 2018, 8:45:29 PM
"
"
Relvinian wrote:

The idea behind pathfinder, aside from a bit of movement speed and penetration is flask uptime on a end game boss. It's why Uberdan uses it. Another build runs out of flask charges on Uber Elder, this one won't. Quicksilver charges while swapping to Kaom's Roots is a pretty big deal.

Speaking of which, I'm selling my 2 socket Bubonic Trail's. Lets face it, you don't need it for trash, and on Guardians, Shaper or Elder you will swap to Kaom's Roots so IMO, this build only wants 1 socket Bubonic Trail.

I went over Kaom's swap in Uber Elder section, they are a great swap!
So like an idiot i put 40 exalt into sidefx build and cant even do t16 right now and i die all the time how do you use chin sol if you get 1 shot by everything in the game is beyond me. Really not happy and prob about to uninstall the game i don't know why i followed sidefx guide he is a trash guide maker. I freaking hate him as a poe player but i had the currency and figured i want something super op and now im left with dying in t10 maps occasionally and cant even manage t16 i supposedly have 160k tooltip on my single target yet when i hit bosses i feel like i don't do anything to them. Yes i know im using a bad belt yes i know im still using wonderlust but my resist is maxed i have 4.6k life and i die in t10 maps occasionally when i should be literally 1 shotting the bosses i cant do that. So instead of looking at those 2 pieces of gear look at my gems and other crap and tell me where im going wrong other then flask and the 2 pieces i mentioned
Last edited by crazytrain334 on Jul 16, 2018, 9:25:29 PM
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
so like an idiot i put 40 exalt into sidefx build and cant even do t16 right now and i die all the time how do you use chin sol if you get 1 shot by everything in the game is beyond me. Really not happy and prob about to uninstall the game i don't know why i followed sidefx guide he is a trash guide maker. I freaking hate him as a poe player but i had the currency and figured i want something super op and now im left with dying in t10 maps occasionally and cant even manage t16 i supposedly have 160k tooltip on my single target yet when i hit bosses i feel like i don't do anything to them. Yes i know im using a bad belt yes i know im still using wonderlust but my resist is maxed i have 4.6k life and i die in t10 maps occasionally when i should be literally 1 shotting the bosses i cant do that. So instead of looking at those 2 pieces of gear look at my gems and other crap and tell me where im going wrong other then flask and the 2 pieces i mentioned

I would first start by switching to this passive tree, for gems you want life, attk speed, fire damage. After that you can sell your xophs and frostferno and invest that money into what ever you need to make this build work, Get yourself a Yoke of suffering, a helmet with phys reduction to preferably fire with duo or tripple res and 80+ life, 2 socket tombfist, bubonic trail/rareboots/kaom's. Rare ring with life - fire damage - ele damage, if you can find one, if not brotherhood ring is fine. Craft a rare bow for map clear with the guide I posted under weapons. Level with that to 90+ and you should have plenty of money to get you killing uber elder to be honest. And smile, you are now on the right track to wrecking uber elder and all of his weak ass guardians, this is the most fun build I have ever played in poe due to its all out strength and constant up time.
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 16, 2018, 9:42:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info