We've just released the Harbinger Magma Orb Effect which changes the standard effect of this skill to a fiery blue one. Check out the video below or get yours here.

For an outfit that would match the blue flames theme we'd recommend trying out a combination of the Stygian Armour Set and the Sin Armour Set with the Arcane Character Effect, Mana Wurm Wings and the Azure Weapon Effect.

If you're looking for some points to spend, please consider checking out the Incursion Supporter Packs! If you have any spare points left over, you might be interested in purchasing the Incursion Brimmed Hat that is only available during the Incursion League or the Apocalypse Mystery Box.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Too bad nobody uses Magma Orb but me... :(
Last edited by Lawlite26 on Jul 16, 2018, 12:19:32 AM
awesome

I'm very happy you've come to your senses and finally started sometimes releasing alternate skill effects that are already in the game.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
Forsman wrote:
I'm very happy you've come to your senses and finally started sometimes releasing alternate skill effects that are already in the game.

still waiting for tornado freezing pulse to this day
Yea ok
Saved
Niet! I hope Molten STrike is the next one! :D
M A G M A
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
What a coincidence. I just made a Magma Orb character. And it's my favorite skill.
where is molten strike [Removed by Support]

nobody cares about magma orb, and its already got an mtx. give us(me) what we(i) really want!! lol
Last edited by West_GGG on Jul 16, 2018, 1:49:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info