Streamer Interview - Mathil

and i'll continue to say this:
"
There are many new streamers looking to make their way in the Path of Exile community. What advice do you have for them?

buy a viewer bot and get straight to the first lines and BAM profit
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Cool streamer, cool builds.
This man kept my love for POE going at a point where I was incredibly frustrated with the game. After watching him, adapting some of his builds, it added at least another 3 years of play to my POE life. I'm at 3000+ hours thanks to Mathil.
I don't watch streams really, cos i like to play myself instead of watching someone else play... but the small amount that i do, it's usually Mathil. He's chill and doesn't overexaggerate stuff mostly and keeps it solid. Also i like the fact that he makes all kinds of builds and not just the overused, boring fotm meta builds.

The part where he talks about not caring what others do and playing for fun is also really good, cos there's too many copy/pasting parrots who don't put any original thought into their characters or gameplay choices at all and set these mental limitations to themselves and ruin their own fun.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Jul 16, 2018, 6:37:57 AM
I must say i've learnt a lot thanks to Mathil. Nice dude indeed.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Well said Paldamus I agree! I value Mathil's opinion an Iam glad hes a streamer Keep it Mathil I for one am thankful your there !
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Jul 16, 2018, 7:41:24 AM
Would be funny if he one time trolls all the flippers by announcing a new build with a specific unique and then never build around it
My favorite streamer by far!
I stumbled upon one of his videos maybe a year ago, while googling for PoE leveling tricks, and I learned quite a lot while also enjoying his non-theatrical approach... By far my favourite streamer, I still remember my first impression: "If such a cool and literate guy plays this game, it must be something!"

And boy was I right! :)
Really like you're strea. I was also running few builds from you, they are pretty expensive tho but fun and i am always enjoying them. Keep it up buddy ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info