Minotaur "without being hit by slam" challenge

I've killed Minotaur about 20 times now, and for at least half of them, I'd swear that I was not hit by the slam. Yet, this one will not tick off for the "Complete these Encounters VI" challenge. I've even resorted to logging out every time he winds up for a slam, still doesn't work. I stood outside the door while my buddy killed him, still doesn't work.

Am I missing something here? The "Slam" is the attack that would most obviously be called "Slam" right? It doesn't say "Anyone in your party", so why doesn't it work when I stay outside the room the whole time?
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2018, 6:16:29 AM
I've heard that maybe you have to avoid all the rocks falling... the rocks falling seem to be part of the Slam skill he uses
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I had the same issue, apparently any minions getting hit count as well. That would include golems, totems, blink arrow clones, etc. Kind of dumb and makes it impossible for some builds but what can ya do
I did it on an Evasion Build, maybe this makes it easier.
(Dodge +Evade)

I assume you try it on your templar?
Then switch boots to atziris step or something. this challenge and wearing Kaom's Roots is kinda impossible with Blade Vortex
Last edited by Alienbutter on Jul 16, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
did it with totems. first try got the challenge. my totems got definitely hit by the rocks.
I tried to let him be killed by a friend of mine with me staying in the room with 0 dmg taken and doesnt work.

Thanks for all the replies. I'll try avoiding the rocks and un-socketing my golem. Hopefully it'll pop soon, this is getting pretty annoying. I wish they'd be more explicit when describing these types of challenges.
Really annoyed by this. I wasted 300c on Minotaur maps before I got suspicious that it might be bugged. I'm a summoner, how the hell am I supposed to do this challange if my minions can't get hit either? Stupid as hell and as usual my class gets the old GGG dick in the ear.

Done with challanges and incursion since I found out about this.
you can't get hit by slam or falling rocks, simple as that. as far as i know, your minions can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info