[3.6] Fastest Quill Rain Elemental Hit | 426% MS | 10.7APS | Pure Mirage Archer Map Clear

"
Axphalt wrote:
What about bandits? Which should I help if any?

Bandits are always shown in Path of Building in the top left. Watch the video on how to use the program.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Order for Ascendancies?
"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Order for Ascendancies?

I'd go with:
Gathering Winds, Far Shot, Ricochet, Fast and Deadly

If have bad leveling gear, then maybe go with:
Far Shot, Ricochet, Gathering Winds/Fast and Deadly
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
"
SodaPop9 wrote:

Read again:
"40% less Weapon damage"
"40% less damage"
Both wordings affect ele hit. Therefore the patch has no effect.

Pretty sure this is incorrect. The nerfed quill rain does 40% less damage. This is global damage and absolutely does affect ele hit.

You might get slightly more ele dmg from the new skill tree to compensate, not sure about that but if it's true, it doesn't take away the fact that quill rain nerf does affect ele hit.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Zedda wrote:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:

Read again:
"40% less Weapon damage"
"40% less damage"
Both wordings affect ele hit. Therefore the patch has no effect.

Pretty sure this is incorrect. The nerfed quill rain does 40% less damage. This is global damage and absolutely does affect ele hit.

You might get slightly more ele dmg from the new skill tree to compensate, not sure about that but if it's true, it doesn't take away the fact that quill rain nerf does affect ele hit.

Just for you:
https://pastebin.com/PrvkhmVH

In that pastebin is an item set with the 3.4 Quill Rain and 3.5 Quill Rain. You will see there is no difference in DPS. Only ignites were affected by the change which is negligible. Now please go back and read what I said in the post you quoted.

I won't be replying to anymore baseless claims from people who haven't provided any evidence.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Feb 2, 2019, 10:12:44 PM
No changes required in 3.6
your builds only work with legacy items right ? what about thisd
"
Kross0m wrote:

Works without legacy items unless the title has "leg" in it.
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
Kross0m wrote:

Works without legacy items unless the title has "leg" in it.

ok ty
nice build btw
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
In that pastebin is an item set with the 3.4 Quill Rain and 3.5 Quill Rain. You will see there is no difference in DPS. Only ignites were affected by the change which is negligible. Now please go back and read what I said in the post you quoted.

I won't be replying to anymore baseless claims from people who haven't provided any evidence.

So you state that the build overall is the same dmg. I wasn't denying this, just stating that Quill Rain does 40% less dmg assuming same tree & items. I already said in my previous post that changes had been made to the skill tree that to an extent negate the nerf.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info