Path of Diablo Ladder reset in... 1h! yeeaaa

GOGOGO

https://pathofdiablo.com

Haven't played D2 for years despite it being in my top 2 games of all time - and friend convinced me. Now i am properly Hyped.

It's funny it's such a close knit small community atm, on reddit you have the big critisizers engaging directly with the "dev", and eventually ending up apologizing to him and so many personal thank you posts on patch/ladder day. Things you only find in small community, and the patches are pretty good after you just get used to the idea of them. Worst offenders are somewhat nerfs to the most OP builds. Hehe. Me like! Now me hype!

Ladder reset in around 1 hour!!!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 13, 2018, 3:42:41 PM
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2018, 7:34:07 PM
Have fun!
Censored.
Is Hydra Sorc viable yet? Nothing is as satisfying as the original totem build, even though Forb Sorcs always laughed at it. Their laughter always sounded so identical to me, so I never minded. Edit: Besides, who else was going to carry me? More hydra sorcs? Hah XD
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jul 13, 2018, 4:18:32 PM
Thank!

And about hydra - I haven't started playing myself(waiting ladder) except just checking out lots of information. However i believe FO/Hydra is maybe the most common sorc starter build.

Man some underused things are just so improved like summoner druid they have more of each wolf, can have all wolves and all spirits same time and even an item gives two bears.

There is a melee splash jewel :D Fury from werewolf has been made uninterruptable(it broke the skill to near uselessness before). Lots of good stuff. Also removal of some OP things that made me a bit sour but after adjusting to it i guess it makes good sense. For example holy freeze from merc is gone.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 13, 2018, 4:39:20 PM
It's like 300+ in the chat in lobby waiting to go so many sorcs and druids among :D

I've started sorc "Grandmother" lal.

EDIT: chat count rising..

Someone posts to write 1 if D3 was a mistake and biggest wall ever saw rofl. Or, it was big enough at least. hehe. This chat oldschool.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 13, 2018, 4:50:09 PM
Alright. You don’t have to twist my arm, I’ll look into it. Just have to see if my laptop will run it. Was the cheapest detachable Windows 2-in-1 I could find. Only bought it because spreadsheeting on an iPad is tedious to the point of functionally useless. Hmm, means I’ll have to actually set up the laptop... might take a while.. don’t have any space to put a new desk yet. Eh, anyways, point is you’ve got my attention.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I am tempted to play it again.When I did a league before I enjoyed it but didn't want to play straight after again.Of late though I have fancied playing it again.

I am really enjoying it.

One of my favorite things is that with orb of corruption it's possible to get 6sockets on unique items like big weapons and chests. That's massive and changes the whole balance and buildcraft game with uniques getting better in comparison to runewords.

Also addition of map endgame, even though i have no reached it yet.

Today, the highest characters are around 91, with one on 92 in ladder. This is damn great, by now they would be like 97 in PoE.

Haven't needed to trade yet and still i've been able to make the basic good runewords. Also, on white items socket quests adds up to max sockets for item/ilvl. Much nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info