[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Ok, you guys are right on the not worth spending the points to head near Templar starting area.

Another thought I had to improve the high end of the build. Seems like typically we are wasting one gem slot. The culling strike attached to the shield charge on OP, I've seen others use holy relic, I had tempest shield for a little. All of them are just 'ok' in my opinion, they don't add much to the build, you don't lose much taking them away. BIS in my opinion is crafting ES boots like I have, and OP was using (ES, INT, some res). Except you put an abyssal socket in them first then crafting for desired stats. So ideally you end up with a 3 link 200+ ES, 50ish int, + whatever boots that you can also put an abyss gem in for a bonus 45+ es and whatever of int/str/dex/res/attack speed/lightning damage.
"
NSUCK wrote:
Ok, you guys are right on the not worth spending the points to head near Templar starting area.

Another thought I had to improve the high end of the build. Seems like typically we are wasting one gem slot. The culling strike attached to the shield charge on OP, I've seen others use holy relic, I had tempest shield for a little. All of them are just 'ok' in my opinion, they don't add much to the build, you don't lose much taking them away. BIS in my opinion is crafting ES boots like I have, and OP was using (ES, INT, some res). Except you put an abyssal socket in them first then crafting for desired stats. So ideally you end up with a 3 link 200+ ES, 50ish int, + whatever boots that you can also put an abyss gem in for a bonus 45+ es and whatever of int/str/dex/res/attack speed/lightning damage.

Yes u gain abit of es by using another boot but u lose endurance charges.
I reached lvl 93 and did shaper, went smooth and deathless, I was able to tank his slam with 10k es and 5 endu charges (no fortify) and according to pob i have 550k dps on 6 stages and 760k on release at 6 stages (with 3 frenzys, no flasks) do you think this is enough for uber elder? If not where could I squeeze more damage?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse wrote:
I reached lvl 93 and did shaper, went smooth and deathless, I was able to tank his slam with 10k es and 5 endu charges (no fortify) and according to pob i have 550k dps on 6 stages and 760k on release at 6 stages (with 3 frenzys, no flasks) do you think this is enough for uber elder? If not where could I squeeze more damage?

looking at your character i'd say the best places to notice any difference are jewels with flat lightning and helmet enchant for BF damage
Enjoying this build a lot. If any of you still following this thread could take a minute and check out my jugg, I would appreciate it. Im level 90 @ a bit more than 8k es without a watcher's eye, but my damage is lacking I think. I could use suggestions on what I should look to upgrade next. I'll probably end up dropping the Death's Door boots for some Sorc boots I have in stash. I'll link my gear and the pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/q2X8BseX

Guys, what do you think swap on Reave and Multistrike instead blade flurry, than faster clear maps
Sry for english
How good MS is compare to BF? I see alit of ppl use it. Plannibg to try this build, but want to know from ppl who tried both. Personaly i like MS more and with ES on hit it can be very good.
But hubrys with MS ench is 30ex+ atm.. will it be good with blood rage attack speed buff?
Or compare to reave+bf vs ms.
Thsnks.
I feel as if its much faster and stronger when I switched.. Up to 12 magma balls possibly hitting at 300k dps each is damn strong. The most noticable is the speed for clearing
Not really sure what I'm missing here. I have everything in the guide and still am sitting at 8.2k es. My damage looks terrible as well. I can't equip all Purity of Ele, Wraith, and Discipline at the same time. Any help would be great.
Didn't see you had a +4 enlighten.. Then reduced reserve mama jewel.. Sorry hard to see on phone
Last edited by 3v07ut10n on Oct 6, 2018, 8:18:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info