[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
on paper conductivity is better. hmmm

It's not
"
PIOS123 wrote:
grizzly40, Hi, what links should i use for a spectral throw?

If you get Spectral throw working in combination with this build please post about it.

Grizzly40 build is the most interesting build tank wise I'd just prefer a ranged ability - out of laziness really.
Last edited by Rivga on Sep 25, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
I've worked around the skill tree and think I've made this build even better. I'd suggest recommending memory vault with the blood rage enchant for the insane amount of added armor we get with only losing a small amount of ES.

Love this build!
"
MidgetLove wrote:
I've worked around the skill tree and think I've made this build even better. I'd suggest recommending memory vault with the blood rage enchant for the insane amount of added armor we get with only losing a small amount of ES.

Love this build!

I'm glad you like the build, but i'm not completely sure about memory's vault :p

Thanks though
One of my favorite builds, it's been keeping me entertained for a while and is just what I was looking for in a build. This is the best I could do with the amount of currency I had, still need improvements I know. 6.7k es and with few more levels ill break 7k

I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
hey i was wondering if someone could post skill tree progression when u respec at lvl 70....what to take first...started playing after 4 years and im a little lost :)
"
thxmaster wrote:
hey i was wondering if someone could post skill tree progression when u respec at lvl 70....what to take first...started playing after 4 years and im a little lost :)

I'm not super experienced but I took all of the large nodes first, then filled in damage and ES nodes. Jewels last (other than 3 for core unique jewels). Logic is I would collect the good rare jewels over time, not all at once, so it would be a bit wasted. Once you re-spec content should be immediately easy if you have decent gear. I went from 3k life to like 7k es instantly.
why would you not be sure about memory vault?

Almost double the armor and losing a small amount of ES. Most people shouldn't require purity aura as I have full res without it.

I see only upside with 0 downside utilizing memory vault.
"
MidgetLove wrote:

Increased mana reserved?
"
MidgetLove wrote:
why would you not be sure about memory vault?

Almost double the armor and losing a small amount of ES. Most people shouldn't require purity aura as I have full res without it.

I think the point is, you don't need any Armour. when you have 95% up-time on immortal call, your physical immune most of the time anyway.

I understand though, It is possible to die if you take a big Physical slam, Like Core boss with alot of map mods, and without having immortal call up.
I doubt another 1500 base Armour is going to mean you don't die from that. Basalt flask is more effective then added Armour

I think physical damage is such a low threat to the build even a basalt flask is a waste of a flask slot for 95% of the time. IF your playing on Hardcore maybe you'd want that as well just in case.

these physical oneshot's are otherwise avoidable if you get out of the way.

it just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Last edited by 24cheeses on Sep 26, 2018, 7:35:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info