[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

I got a new toy for the build, thought Atziri's Reflection worked out really well with what we needed in a shield, and the +30 all res makes a huge difference for me to get more DPS on rings. So I took the Whispers of Doom node for a 2nd curse, added Elemental weakness to go with my Enfeeble. Mobs are deff melting. Lost 800ish ES but it allows me more options and a ton of DPS.

This looks solid, how does it compare to the same build on Occultist?
livejamie
"
NSUCK wrote:
I got a new toy for the build, thought Atziri's Reflection worked out really well with what we needed in a shield, and the +30 all res makes a huge difference for me to get more DPS on rings. So I took the Whispers of Doom node for a 2nd curse, added Elemental weakness to go with my Enfeeble. Mobs are deff melting. Lost 800ish ES but it allows me more options and a ton of DPS.

nice workaround for your resi problem. why ele weakness and not conductivity?
HI, guys !
Only with my auras in my hidout, blade flurry only has 8K dps, is normal ?
what dps i must aim at LVL 82?

"
Stressman wrote:
HI, guys !
Only with my auras in my hidout, blade flurry only has 8K dps, is normal ?
what dps i must aim at LVL 82?

normal.
"
Markuchi wrote:
@ThorTheGray
I see your problem, You have clarity at level 20. this reserves more mana. You should only use level 1 clarity.
Also take out the 6% increased aura effect in the middle and put that into 4% reduced mana reserved up top for now till you are able to get enlighten 4 or +1 gloves.
Since you dont even run a watchers eye you dont even need clarity. Clarity is used to boost ES from the watchers eye that has "Gain X% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity"

I tell ya, even as a veteran player you learn new things in this game on the daily. This is my first ES based character and first one that uses so many auras. Didn't realize the mulitplier went up when you level clarity. Well I'm smarter in Poe today than I was yesterday. Thank you very much for the clarification @Markuchi.
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

OP mentioned using Enfeeble or ele weakness. If conductivity is better I'll certainly use it. I don't know my way around curses very well.
-Deleted_ Stupid question figured it out!
Last edited by doomdayer on Sep 25, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

OP mentioned using Enfeeble or ele weakness. If conductivity is better I'll certainly use it. I don't know my way around curses very well.

on paper conductivity is better. hmmm
"
doomdayer wrote:
How exactly do you cast the curses? I swear just from this build alone im relearning half the game LOL.

the build runs 2x CWDT setups. The only thing you self cast is blood rage.

"
NomadFX wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

on paper conductivity is better. hmmm

It makes sense, maybe he will chime in. I could try to use PoB later but I'm so inexperienced with it that it usually takes too long away from me playing that I don't like to lol.
Last edited by NSUCK on Sep 25, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info