[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Totmau5 wrote:
Great Build !
Running Incursion with the Molten Strike Variation and having a blast !!

But now the important question: i am really the only one thats hyped for the Whispering Ice thing ???!!!

Really man please please please just share the POB link here...no need to write a guide i just want to see the basic ;)

Thanks in advanced !

Tell you what, i tested it out, reached lvl 8x, had over 20k es and (in theory) 2m shaper dps and this is what i can say - it's still worse than this build. The numbers are impressive indeed, but it's still not as fast and suprisingly not as tanky as jugg. I knew it will be VERY hard to beat what i achieved here and all in all i just don't think that this whispering ice guardian is better. That will be the main goal for me in the future, if i won't come up with something even stronger than my howa jugg, i won't be making guide for it.

I will post PoB link for it though, so you can check it out guys

"
Would Celestial Punishment be good? Its only 3 points and we get some ele damage and 5% penetration.

Seems ok to me, what do you think?

I mentioned it somewhere in the build, yes, it's very good
Here is the pastebin for whispering ice guardian build i mentioned before : https://pastebin.com/DkVWkm8L

Please note that i won't be answering questions related to this build as it is abandoned, at least for now
Last edited by grizzly40 on Aug 15, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
Very nice build, am trying it out now and it is really tanky. It does call for some resources exactly as the guide mentions - but the progression of power is nicely gradual as you gear.

Thanks for the guide :)

Did you try turning it off and on again?
Many people asked me to do it, so i did it - uber elder video - enjoy
Is this doable with a different attack like spectral throw?
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
Is this doable with a different attack like spectral throw?

sure, any attack skill you want basically
Hello, if I dont have lvl4 enlighten and 1% reservation corrupted jewels, what are the nodes I should take? yhanks
"
Hello, if I dont have lvl4 enlighten and 1% reservation corrupted jewels, what are the nodes I should take? yhanks

Nodes next to zealot's oath. It will also increase your aura effectiveness nicely
What auras we use if we don't need clarity? cuz I cant fit discipline + purity + wrath + englighten 3. lvl 4 is out of my reach. What should I abandon?

Managed to scrap up a char. Have a few question.
1. My dmg is so low because of my shitty gear? Market is empty atm, so even having like 7-8 ex, couldn't find anything good to buy, at least in a couple hours or so.

2. Can you take a look at my POB regen. Where can i put my 8 exa? ty
https://pastebin.com/VaCbqiVR
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 22, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
"
What auras we use if we dont need clarity? cuz I cant fit discipline + purity + wrath + englighten 3. lvl 4 is out of my reach. What should I abandon?

You should use all of them, just go for mana reservation nodes. Clarity is not needed if you don't have watcher's eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info